Dannyfiveo's & G-Bentley's kit request thread

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyfiveo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 213K
Apologies Cooper, wasn't at the computer, but thanks for helping with the thread.. kits looking spot on..

im still making kits on this not sure about danny tho so.....

request away

Yeah I'm still making them when there requested, I'm still doing kits on the database also but feel free to do any requests mate..
Admin haven't changed the thread title yet so I'll request it again

EDIT: Been changed now

Last edited:
these ok Danny ??
WatfordHomeKit.png

WatfordKit-Away.png

ArsenalHomeKit.png

ArsenalKit-Away.png

hey mate i will need som psv ones :)
id is 1028
manuacturer : puma
sponsor : lg
home white center with red outer trim
away black with red and white checkered pattern at side of shirt like criatia shirt

cheers pal :D need config file toooo.

G-Bentley
There great mate, I've already requested the thread title to be changed, so should be changed in a day or so.. And when you asked about the kits in the message, did you mean the Wigan one ?

Sorry about the delay what style of kits are you looking for ? SS' LS' or project dummy

dannyfiveokits.png

G-bentleykits.png

JKkitscopy.png

Template:
Team Name :
Sponsor :
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) :
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) :
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, JK ) :
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) :

Home Kit :
Away Kit :
Third Kit (Optional) :

***Please try and use the template as it saves on posting for kit style, size, team etc***

Last edited:
couldnt find the right template for the away psv so i tried 2 alternatives if you dont like them just say so

home
dannykpsvhome.png

awayx2 alternatives
1dannykpsvhome.png

21dannykpsvhome.png

There great mate, I've already requested the thread title to be changed, so should be changed in a day or so.. And when you asked about the kits in the message, did you mean the Wigan one ?

Sorry about the delay what style of kits are you looking for ? SS' LS' or project dummy

yh the wigan one i meant .. how did u do the blue bits they r sick . im still new to this btw

G-Bentley

What program you using ? Did it by using shapes in photoshop and removing the background.. If you're new watch the videos by DEC on the photoshop pen tool thread.. I've only been making kits about a month at them most.

same here mate , ive watched all fo them by DEC .. lol..just wanted to imporve my skills aswell :)

G-Bentley - same here mate , ive watched all fo them by DEC .. lol..just wanted to imporve my skills aswell :)

Well if you're using photoshop, just download some shapes to use and basically use the same technique you would when doing pen tooling.. It doesn't work for everything but can be handy to get different designs

Here You Go
Sorry , Still Trying different things out , hope you like them. if not , just tell me and ill fix them

EnglandHomeKit.png

EnglandKit-Away.png

Here You Go
Sorry , Still Trying different things out , hope you like them. if not , just tell me and ill fix them

EnglandHomeKit.png

EnglandKit-Away.png
there not nice they are brillant well done mate but any chance you can change the brand to adidas

EDIT: 100th post on this thread

Last edited:
Back