Dannyfiveo's & G-Bentley's kit request thread

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyfiveo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 213K
Ahh didn't see your post mate and I was editing the original posts ..typical ha.. which kits mate and I'll redo it

Last edited:
Arsenal-1-1.png
Arsenal-1-1-1.png

Arsenal-3.png
Arsenal-2.png

Pretty straight forward them Ross... Wasn't fully sure if you wanted exact copies of the kit pics provided but anyway if you need any alterations let us know..

Thanks for the head's up on the other request..

where did u get tht shape on the home kit mate , seriosuly . man they are nice

Hi Danny,

Team Name: Man City
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas (old logo)
Kit Sponsor(s): Daimler (white) http://seeklogo.com/images/D/Daimler...eklogo.com.gif
Sleeve: Long sleeve
Config Required : No
Unique ID (If Config is required): 679

Home Kit Colours: sky blue (retro style)
Away Kit Colours: Black (retro style)
Third Kit Colours: white (retro style) sponsor Daimler (black colour)
smile.gif

thanks in advance and take your time mate , Cheers !

hey guys just thought id let you know i wont be on the site for a few days due 2 my grandads funeral :)

I do that because i think that coopers makes some much better shirts, is that a crime?
I dont do it to be mean.
And that other post, some said to me the thread was closed?

Sorry if i have done something wrong though.

I do that because i think that coopers makes some much better shirts, is that a crime?
I dont do it to be mean.
And that other post, some said to me the thread was closed?

Sorry if i have done something wrong though.

On Base, you've broke the most important rule to kit makers. So yeh, it is a crime. Shame on you. :@

One of your links doesn't work... and I don't think Cooper will make these as he won't be on the thread for a few days and also there Classic kits... http://the-cannon.com/kits/ look on that link and pick the kits you want.
I'm the only one on this thread who does real or classic kits.

If you're going to use them in your game then 160x160 is best, if there for a story then any size will do depending on your preference.
Arsenal00.png
Arsenal03-1.png

Arsenal02.png

Had a little trouble getting the shiny effect on the gold strip..That's as close as I can get it for now ...

I'll start the kits, not sure what you meant by retro styles but anyways I'll get on with them and see what you think

Last edited:
Wow they look fantastic.
thank thank thank you :-)

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

But can you make them 160x160 as well, and with a config. I know i'm demanding. Just if you have time :)

Back