Dannyfiveo's & G-Bentley's kit request thread

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyfiveo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 213K
Hibernian 1945-57 Shirt

Thanks for the alternate on one of the previous pages.

Is it possible to request a one from the 45-57 era?

No sponsors just the good old long sleeve, without the emblem that 'toffs' stick on for some reason.

Thanks again.

Here's the kits... I've done them all the same style with alternate colours, happy to do any alterations or other designs if you like... if you want the 160x160 let us know.

Mancity-1.png
Mancity-2.png
Mancity-3.png

Oh did the old Man City badge, if you'd like the new one I can easily change it

Template:
Kit make ( Nike/Adidas/Umbro etc ) - Kappa
Kit Sponsor - Carlsberg
Team - Liverpool
Style ( SS/LS/PD/FB ) FB
Additional details ( i.e Colours ) Red Home, Silver (+ Black) away, Yellow Third (With faint brown pin-stripes - like Arsenal's away)
Size ( 414x414 / 160x160 etc ) - In game.

Thanks for the request Joss.. G-Bentley will have to take care of this when he pops on, I don't have the templates for FB mate unfortunately...I'll let him know as soon as.. thanks

Thanks for the request Joss.. G-Bentley will have to take care of this when he pops on, I don't have the templates for FB mate unfortunately...I'll let him know as soon as.. thanks

OK. Can they still be done in FB?

Last edited:
Yeah mate they'll definately be done, just I only have templates for SS & LS

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Hibernianfitbaclub
Here you go mate... I did three alternates, one plain, and two with different badges.. Then realised you didn't want emblems on haha

if you'd like a different size, as these are 250x250, let us know mate.. cheers

HIbs-3.png
HIbs-1.png
HIbs-2.png

Last edited:
No problem mate

Thread title has been changed mate
thanks man .. is there any kit requests i can do
:)

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

Template:
Kit Sponsor - Carlsberg
Team - Liverpool
Style ( SS/LS/PD/FB ) FB
Additional details ( i.e Colours ) Red Home, Silver (+ Black) away, Yellow Third (With faint brown pin-stripes - like Arsenal's away)

ive already done a liverpool home kit on my OP . dunno if its to your tatse if not i will do a different one :)
ill crack on wiht them now

thanks man .. is there any kit requests i can do
:)

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

ive already done a Liverpool home kit on my OP . dunno if its to your taste if not i will do a different one :)
ill crack on with them now

I love them pool kits especially the home, I've just put them in game was just wondering if you could do me a third shirt black & gold any design?

would be much appreciated

Template:
Kit Sponsor - Carlsberg
Team - Liverpool
Style ( SS/LS/PD/FB ) FB
problem is though mate i cannot do a config , if its ok with danny if he can do one .. i dont know how still new lol
hope this is ok .
will post them up in 414x414 and 160x160 though

Danny,

Thanks mate, can you do some alterations?

- change to new Man City badge
- no 3 stripes leave it plain
- need 160x160 format

home : if possible white colour for both sleeves, sponsor Daimler (white colour without outline)
away : need collar (sky blue), sponsor Daimler (white colour with outline sky blue)
third : just like away kit but alternate from black to white colour

thanks in advance & cheers!!!

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Here's the kits... I've done them all the same style with alternate colours, happy to do any alterations or other designs if you like... if you want the 160x160 let us know.

Mancity-1.png
Mancity-2.png
Mancity-3.png

Oh did the old Man City badge, if you'd like the new one I can easily change it

sorry this one with original quote

Danny,

Thanks mate, can you do some alterations?

- change to new Man City badge
- no 3 stripes leave it plain
- need 160x160 format

home : if possible white colour for both sleeves, sponsor Daimler (white colour without outline)
away : need collar (sky blue), sponsor Daimler (white colour with outline sky blue)
third : just like away kit but alternate from black to white colour

thanks in advance & cheers!!!

G-Bentley

I take it your sorting out the Joss request... I don't think Joss asked for a config but if he needs one I'll sort one out..Are you doing the third kit for Tee14 aswell ?

No problem, I'll start them alterations shortly

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Mancity-1-1.png
Mancity-1-2.png
Mancity-1-3.png
Mancity-1-4.png

There you go Yen, let us know what you think or if there's anything else needed cheers

Kit make Nike
Kit Sponsor Adidas ( Old Design )
Team Manchester United
Style SS
Additional details -Red and White trimming
Thanks
-

Tried making it pretty simple, if you want any graphics or anything adding, I'm happy to alter it mate..

ManUTD-11.png
ManUTD-11-1.png

Thanks, im sorry, but I screwed up

Kit make *Adidas (Old Design)
Kit Sponsor SHARP
Team Manchester United
Style SS
Additional details -Red and White trimming
sorry dude

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

may I know what you use to edit? Thanks :D

Back