Dan's Attacking Dynamo

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 132
  • Views Views 22K
Still not able to extract these tactics dan, as a fellow Hammer can i ask you to upload them elsewhere and/or possibly singlely instead of as a RAR file? cheers

What touchline instructions you use from the beginning Dan?

Last edited:
This is what your tactic did to poor New Zealand
Kuyt = better then Van Persie, he just earned himself first-team, btw. he played as a poacher.

Wonderful tactic, Dan! As ManU, I have already won the EPL, ECC, FA Cup last year and this year I am on course to win those plus the League Cup.

This is what your tactic did to poor New Zealand
Kuyt = better then Van Persie, he just earned himself first-team, btw. he played as a poacher.

Forgot to tell used the control tactic it seems to be better to me, and used Pass into Space, Work Ball into Box, and Hassle Opponents instructions whole match ;)

Not for me this one, literally every game is been classed as a bore, 14 games in and my top scorer has two goals.

Hate to diss peoples tactics, but i cant see how anyone but the very best teams can do well with this tactic/s

Is it meant for 10.3(which is what i'm using)?

Wonderful tactic, Dan! As ManU, I have already won the EPL, ECC, FA Cup last year and this year I am on course to win those plus the League Cup.

Forgot to mention that I am using the new Control version and have the following first team players as ManU:

GK: Akinfeev
DL: Evra
DR: Brown
DC: Jonny Evans
DC: Vidic
DMC (Defensive mid instead of anchor man): Hargreaves/Fletcher
MC: Thiago
MC: Defour
AMC: Ozil
ST (Complete): Rooney/Macheda
ST (Poacher): C Ronaldo/Neymar

Not for me this one, literally every game is been classed as a bore, 14 games in and my top scorer has two goals.

Hate to diss peoples tactics, but i cant see how anyone but the very best teams can do well with this tactic/s

Is it meant for 10.3(which is what i'm using)?

I am using 10.3 too.

Last edited:
Is this tactic plug-n-play? I use it that way, I just put run with ball often on trequartista. And how to get more out of the complete forward? My trequartista and poacher seem to be the only goalscorers, the complete forward just gets few assists..

Last edited:
Only a rserve game but good luck with it :)

Back