Dan's Attacking Dynamo

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 132
  • Views Views 22K
hey dan what trainings do you use?

I use training from the SI website but used to use Pompey_Dan's. That is also very good. I think the one from SI is S.Fraser's but Dan's is very good and is definitely worth a download.

hi dan i've never used training before does it make a difference?and how do you set it up.

go to Training, then schedules, then manage, then import the one you downloaded

then drop the players in the positional training sections.

Best tactic out

LOVE THIS TACTIC :wub:
BEST RESULT : 11-0 (competitive) and 24-0 (friendly)
TOP GOAL SCORER : NEYMAR (33 GOALS - LEAGUE, 40 OVERALL)
UNBEATEN RUN : 146 GAMES (STILL GOING :P)

AND 2 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALS, ONE OF WHICH I HAVE WON

Wow mate, really pleased to see how well it has been working for you. Some team you got there at Celtic!

Has anybody else been using it, would you like to post screenshots?

Hi I'm trying to make my own tactic and was wondering what roles do you have for your strikers and for your attacking midfielder?

Thanks pal, looks like it has done well for you :)

dan going to download the tactic now but what do you think is best ....

Attacking
Control
Or the newest version

The Newest Version is both Attacking and Control aswell. I would get them both and use them like I said in the OP. Control against the stronger teams and Attacking against the weaker. Who you gonna play with?

Great season mate, pleased it worked well for you! Did you tweak it at all?

Hi Dan
Ive been using a tactic very similar to yours, I also use a 4-1-2-1-2 but mix it up sometimes to 4-3-1-2. I also use a box-to-box and and an advanced playmaker. The difference between our tactics though has been that I play a rigid philosophy with a standard strategy. This worked well for me for 2 seasons I ended up doing the treble, with a superb game against Barca in the CL final, where I came back from 0-1 to 3-1.

However Im 10 games into the third season and it seems my opponents have "figured me out" with me drawing to top and mid serie A teams, and winning barely(1-0) against teams like Ascoli.

the Huge problem for me is the use of a fluid philosophy with 2 box-to-box as you suggested because of my players. Of my mids only Matteo brighi, Daniele de Rossi, and Miguel Veloso can play those roles effectively. The problem is they keep trying to shot from distance no matter what I tell them :@

Also my forwards, Vucinic, Kramaric and Milevskyi and struggling to put up consistent performances, with the either bagging 2 goals a game, or having 5.9 rating in another. I play them as advanced and deep lying.

Would you have any suggetions.

Back