Dan's Attacking Dynamo

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 132
  • Views Views 22K
How did the old one go in terms of results, could you post some screenies?

I will post them when I get home but that would be a long time later, but will post them...:)

doing good with At madrid forlan is on fire iam 2nd and onily lost one game in 13 so far so good and the defence is good aswell just in europa matches i seem to strugle any advice?

I am using your first version, the oldest one.
Ok, here are my results:

Results:

Chelsea 1-1 West Ham
View attachment 72181

West Ham 1-0 Tottenham
View attachment 72182

Grismby 1-3 West Ham
View attachment 72183

Wigan 0-1 West Ham
View attachment 72184

West Ham 3-0 Burnley
View attachment 72185

League Table after following matches:
View attachment 72186

Will Be trying the new one soon(H)

Some very decent results there pal, I am sure that the new one is better tough.

doing good with At madrid forlan is on fire iam 2nd and onily lost one game in 13 so far so good and the defence is good aswell just in europa matches i seem to strugle any advice?

I am not so sure about the Europa matches pal. Does not seem to hinder me.

had a great first season with AT Madrid fininshed 2nd just 3 points behind barca and won the europa leauge

and augero had a outstanding season

Last edited:
Awesome mate :D You were saying you were struggling in the Europa League and you ended up winning it!

I am not surprised by Aguero, he is a machine! How did you play him? Complete or Poacher?

In the screeny it says that you finished 2nd :S

yer finished 2nd i played him has a pocher he was just class with forlan and score at lest 30 goals very impressed with the tactic mate the defence was awasome aswell

Yeah, follow my story pal and you will see how well it has done for me. It does not seem to concede many goals.

played barca away and they batterd me but they could not score, beat man city in the europa leauge home and away and chelsea in the final.

thank's dan

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

hi dan excuse me but i don't see the OI' in the OP...

Oh the OI, I thought you meant Touchline Shouts for some reson :S

I just Ask Assistant. Seems to work okay. :)

Please post results of how it works.

Hey Dan,
So even during big matches, you ask the assistant to do your opposition instructions?

Yes :S

I do. Seems to work okay doesnt it?

Ya, but usually during big matches, i do it myself as i am not sure if it will work.:P

It seems to have worked okay for me bud. If you want to do it yourself feel free :D

Back