Do you have any screenshots of what it has done to your players.?

I will need some proof before i move away from Tugs.

Do you have any screenshots of what it has done to your players.?

I will need some proof before i move away from Tugs.
I am only half way through my current season but if it helps...

First screen is improving stats on Strength, Stamina, Pace, Anticipation, Concentration and Long shots

Second shows improving stats on Passing, Composure, Free Kicks, Corners and Long Throws

Third screen shows 4 improving stats in one month [current].

All with Jack Wilshere training as DT Winger (and, as I said earlier, only in December)

Also with Thomas Vermaelen (after 5 months, training as DT Centrehalves)...

Improvements in Stamina, Agility, Anticipation, Off The Ball and Concentration

Second screen shots displays 3 improving stats in current month...

Neither player has any stats that have decreased.

Last edited:
Ive assigned the schedule to all the senior players but e youth schedule isnt highlighted its just the seniors.

How do i go about getting the youth one in place to assign it?

Sortid, when you assign do u just click continue? dont need to save etc?

Last edited:
In one day, my young CM lads (Simon Todd & Michael Tait) had there strength go up by 1 within a day :O & also at least one of my CB's finally grew in pace :D

Well your a fellow Pompey fan so I can do nothing but help you here and use it and give feedback ;)

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Wow wtf, I'm playing as Inter Milan, Arnautovic is ruled out for another 2 weeks or so, I use this training scheduele for a few days and he's back in full training!? Nice..

Ive assigned the schedule to all the senior players but e youth schedule isnt highlighted its just the seniors.

How do i go about getting the youth one in place to assign it?

Sortid, when you assign do u just click continue? dont need to save etc?
Hi,

The 1st Team and reserves can only use the senior schedules and the Youth Team can only use the youth schedules, the schedules not in use will be greyed out.

To get your youth players training go to your youth team and select training, just as you do with the first team. (But don't forget to assign your youth coaches to the right training tasks too!)

Once imported into a game the schedules will stay there if the game is saved. You won't need to import them again unless you start a new game.

Hope that helps.:)

Last edited:
This is making my team play well on the pitch aswell, fitness has improved a lot

Thanks to everyone for the feedback, it's great to hear that the schedule is providing results for some of you (Rollsie, Kinger74). I too have seen improvements in stats for many of my younger players, however, in my experience older players seem to drop in start stat's around 31-33 and there is little you can do to stop this.

Stat's don't seem to increase by more than 1-2 pts in a season, but then if every important stat did that every year from the age of 18 to 25... you'd see some pretty impressive jumps! I haven't run for more than 2 seasons myself so please keep that feedback coming.

As an example... In my most recent season, Jack WIlshere increased by 1 pt in the following attributes: Stamina, Agility, Reflexes, Jumping, Anticipation, Positioning, Dribbling, Heading, Concentration, Passing, Composure, Long Shots, Long Throws, Freekicks, Corners... he also increased 2pts in Strength.

I'd be interested to know if you have identified room for improvement in the schedules, or if you can think of a player position not covered by the existing schedules.

In the meantime, I've dabbled with some part-time training schedules. Tbh, I don't think that you'll ever see any real improvement via part-time training, but basically I've attempted to apply the same logic as the main schedules within the part-time limits.

http://www.zshare.net/download/68751366ed6b5a80/

Cheers.:D

Last edited:
Good to see you making part time schedules :)

Can you do me a favour and upload it in mediafire, cause i want to try to give you feed back

Hey, quick update on your training and how it's going, it's working really well, Santon has improved loads :)

Hey, quick update on your training and how it's going, it's working really well, Santon has improved loads :)
Thanks Kinger, it's good to see it having an effect. It's true to say that some players will improve quicker than others, for instance Santon is a class act, hopefully the training schedules I've built maximise the efficiency of the training. In my Arsenal save Fabregas stats have improved by 20pts (screenshot 2, below)... I re-ran the same game, but set him up on the default "general" training and then went on holiday until June 1st. By the end of the season he had only improved by 7pts, a notable difference (screenshot 1).

Last edited:
Latest news, I have uploaded these training schedules to the FM Base site and just waiting for approval.

I continue to have positive results from using the schedule's (detail will follow), but please remember that it's your feedback that will really help me make improvements!

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:33 PM ----------

They are now approved and can be found by using the links on my sig!

Hey, nice work mate, thanks for this, I was looking for!

Cheers for this I have been looking for some decent training for a while, lets hope my players improve, I shall keep you updated.

What schedule do i put my central defenders on?
Other then that, nice work :)

Do you actually need seperate youth coaches? Been told they are just a waste since the youth players are getting trained by the regular coaches as well..