Do you get a message at the top of the screen? Your computer co uld be blocking it and you can click on the message bar to continue?

If not try clicking on the links at the bottom of my sig, this takes you to the download page on FM BASE :)

Ya il just try the FM BASE one... Sorry bou bein a bit of wreckhead, Nice 1 for da help..

is that someone could bring me the names of positions in French please ? :)

JojOw11 said:
is that someone could bring me the names of positions in French please ? :)

I'll have a go (sorry but my French is not good!)

Goalkeeper = gardien
Fullback = arriere
Wingback = attaque arriere
Centrehalves = demi-centre
Def mid = defensif intermediaire
Att mid = Attaque intermediaire
Mid = intermediaire
Winger = ailier
Targetman = grand attaquant
Striker = attaquant

Any help?

i must use your training for youth players till they have what age?? ask soon please

boss8 said:
i must use your training for youth players till they have what age?? ask soon please

Hi there, the youth training is only available to players in the youth team, once a player is promoted to the senior set up (or reserves) they must train with the seniors. There is an age restriction for the youth team, but in answer to your question: for as long as they are in the youth team, if they are good enough to step up then they are good enough to train with the big boys and you will still see results!

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Wow.... just checked and the senior schedules have been downloaded over 11000 times, the youth over 7000!!
(From FM Base and zshare.net)

This could actually be higher as I have found my schedules appearing on various file sharing sites and on Danish, German, Polish and Korean football manager websites! :O

Gonna give it a try with my Genoa in 2011/2012 season.

Training facilities(18)
Youth facilities(17)

Striker is like Saviola and Target Man like Cardozo right???

any stricker with strength is target any stricker with pace is striker
appart from a few exceptions but then use your own judgment

Young players's stats increase very efficiently. Very nice results so far.

I downloaded the schedules and put them in Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/Schedules but when I went to Training -> Schedules -> Manage Schedules -> Import there are no files in the folder for me to import. The file in the Schedules folder is Dan's Training Schedules FM2010.tsh. Any suggestions? Thanks.

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Nevermind. I figured it out. I had created a "Schedules" folder not knowing that a "schedules" folder already existed and that the files were supposed to be in the lower case folder. I look forward to seeing my players improve.

Sorry but i lost 4 matches in a row when i downloaded the schedule and dropped from 1st place to 5th with Liverpool :(:O:':)@

That has nothing to do with the training. It makes the players better over time. It is epically good.

i tried this for my old save game and the improvements in the players were excellent

Sorry but i lost 4 matches in a row when i downloaded the schedule and dropped from 1st place to 5th with Liverpool :(:O:':)@

I can say with complete confidence that training improves player stats and ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT AFFECT TEAM PERFORMANCE IN ANY OTHER WAY THIS IS DOWN TO PLAYERS PICKED AND TACTICS ONLY!! 8-|

help with positions...

Hi! Is there a guide to find where each position is in the field?...

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:39 AM ----------

Can someone help me with the names of positions in Portuguese, please ?