Dark Souls

Killed them first attempt today.

Had about 15-20 painful attempts last night where I just couldn't do enough damage to kill one before another spawned. So took my ascended Pyromancy Flame from +2 to +5 and it made a huge difference, had time pop a flask and shrug my shoulders between each one.

Fire Whip & Great Combustion were pretty awesome on this fight.

nice job Lee! those are good pyro spells! these bastards are rather difficult!

are you at all following/reading the lore etc regarding this game? we all know it gives you f all, but if you take the time to learn the different characters and kings/gods etc.. its pretty cool :)

Like Sif was the guardian of the Abysswalker who entered the abyss to defeat the Four Kings etcetc.. its brilliant!

have a good weekend, chat on Monday

Killed them first attempt today.

Had about 15-20 painful attempts last night where I just couldn't do enough damage to kill one before another spawned. So took my ascended Pyromancy Flame from +2 to +5 and it made a huge difference, had time pop a flask and shrug my shoulders between each one.

Fire Whip & Great Combustion were pretty awesome on this fight.

hows it going Lee? did you manage to finish the game?

Alright, I know a bit late...but I just downloaded the pc version and going to start playing it today hah

Dark Souls II has been announced.

So Demon Souls is a worthy purchase?

most definitely mate, one of the best Ps3 games ever made, Dark Souls is even better as well! best two ps3 games I have ever played..

Just bought Dragons Dogma as well, really enjoying it. mixture of DS and Dragon Age.. the NPC's called pawns are really irritating though, but other than that, its good so far

most definitely mate, one of the best Ps3 games ever made, Dark Souls is even better as well! best two ps3 games I have ever played..

Just bought Dragons Dogma as well, really enjoying it. mixture of DS and Dragon Age.. the NPC's called pawns are really irritating though, but other than that, its good so far

I'll try and buy it this Christmas.

A gift from me to me.