SEASON 6 (2019-20) REVIEW
View attachment 273531
This was my breakthrough season, as I was the first choice left back for Newcastle this season. I made 33 League starts and 3 in cup competitions. I even made an appearance for England in a friendly game against Cyprus, which we unfortunately lost.
View attachment 273527
Overall, it's been a fantastic season as far as my progress is concerned.

As for personal accolades, I won the Young Player of the Month award twice, came second and third twice as well.I failed to win the Young Player of the Year award, but I am not too concerned about it. Atleast I am progressing in the right direction!

Tearing it up in Europe mate. Bet you have Luke Shaw looking over his shoulder nervously.

If not you can always come play for Australia? :p

I scored my first ever goal for Newcastle, and first ever Premier League goal.

It came against Manchester United, at Old Trafford. And it was a penalty. And I open my account in the Premier League. :)
View attachment 273329

My favourite one yet seeing as you have ended up at the toon! Hopefully you can steer us towards a trophy as it may be the only ever time i get to see newcastle win anything haha!

SEASON 7(2020-21) REVIEW
View attachment 272848
I can feel the improvement in a lot of my attributes. I am able to play with a lot more energy now. However, my manager tells me that I need to get a bit better at crossing and dribbling to master the left back role. I will have to spend more time trying to improve those two aspects of my game.

After establishing myself as the first choice left back last season, I have kept my place in the team unless injuries have halted me. Here are my stats for the season:
View attachment 272843

I scored my first ever Premier League goal and it came from the penalty spot against The Red Devils at Old Trafford. I even made 3 appearances for the country after winning my first cap last season. I am pleased with my performances despite no goals or assists.

However, it was not all good and dandy. Injuries have kept me out for a good portion of the season.
View attachment 272842Close to 5 months out due to injuries. A bit disappointed at that. And I am currently injured as well, and the physio tells me that it would take me 2 weeks to recover.

Now that I have established myself as the primary choice for left back, it's time for me to kick up a gear or two and put in top notch performances. England leftback is what I'm aiming for at the moment, but with the likes of Luke Shaw around, it's not going to be easy!

Newcastle last season

A mixed season as far as the team is concerned. We finished seventh in the Premier League, which was a bit of a disappointment as we were in the top 4 halfway through the season.

We lost to better teams in the Capital One Cup and Europa League in the semi final and quarter final stages respectively. The FA Cup defeat in the final is a hard one to digest as we dominated the game. But unfortunately, we couldn't beat Yeovil.

Trott looks like he will end up a Newcastle legend!! sre you going to carry this through to a manager story? If so, maybe D. Trott will lead them to European glory!

Trott looks like he will end up a Newcastle legend!! sre you going to carry this through to a manager story? If so, maybe D. Trott will lead them to European glory!

That's the idea for FM 16. Start a manager save with this story as the background. :)

This seems so much fun, do you like "subscribe" to a player and then you get notified about all his matches injuries etc... or you every time a day passes in game you go and check him out?

This seems so much fun, do you like "subscribe" to a player and then you get notified about all his matches injuries etc... or you every time a day passes in game you go and check him out?

Yes, I just subscribe to the player and stay unemployed.

I sim games by going on 1-2 month holidays and see if anything significant occurred - like contracts, intl. caps, transfer, etc.

eh! this was an excellent read!

want to know what happened next!!!

SEASON 8 (2021-22) REVIEW
View attachment 244789

And the stats:
View attachment 244788

On a personal note, it has been a decent season. Nothing spectacular, but good for my development. I am still progressing in the right direction and have established myself as a regular first team player for the club. I've also established myself as a regular player for the national side.

However, not everything is looking good. My club, Newcastle have been relegated this season to the Championship after 11 seasons in top flight. This is shocking news because we finished 10th, 8th, 7th, 9th in our last four seasons. To drop to 19th spot came as a bit of shock. Now, I will have to think about my future!!!

View attachment 244787

:O RELEGATED!!!

Surely someone will try to pick up an England International on the cheap now!?

After Newcastle's relegation, I had to quickly turn my focus to the World Cup.

England topped the group with 3 wins, which was a good start but we were beaten by runner-up Spain in the Quarter Final stage. Looks like this is not an year to remember for me!

View attachment 244783