McFly92

Reaction score
Hello
I decided upload this tac because earlier post of the user who added it doesn't intercede important information.
I prefers 4-3-3 but this formation and tac is simply amazing. I don't have ANY WM. Played 26 games, won 18, draw 4 and lose 4. I scored 63 goals and conceded 25.
Well..
Formation
View attachment 114504

Team Instruction
View attachment 114503

Schedule

View attachment 114502

View attachment 114501

League Table and trophes

View attachment 114499

View attachment 114498

Media Prediction
View attachment 114497

Some players
View attachment 114496

View attachment 114495

View attachment 114494

Training
Team cohesion and Defensive/ offensive movement
O'I - Assistant
Tactic
Zippyshare.com - date 442! 2017_5FCAB3E9-6214-4702-A659-F272B21B4847.fmf

it's the chicken wing guy isn't it? enjoyed his tactics last year, 4-4-2 formation doesn't seem so strong on FM17 will give this a go though.

Any recommendation for type of players? preferred foot for IWB (maybe inverted foot?) and WM? Also what type of scoring chances are mainly created with this tactic? Please dont say crosses :p

very few goals are scored in crosses, almost all scored the middle. At the moment i can't recommended any players because i played only 26 games, when i play full season then something more to say ;)

Can you tell me how this tactic work with underdog teams? Because your pics are from 2026! Wich means lots of regens players in your team, and we can see, that despite the good results that season, PSG has dominated the past seasons, thats why i ask.

i don't know mate, but i didn't have a great player, average CA in my team is 145

Is it the new tactic from stephenhk or the old one from 2016?

I think that 442!date was one of the best and most consistent tactics of FM16, so this looks interesting.

However, I do hate when people are like "Oh I tested this and i cant believe the results!!" and then you look at the screens and either they've got an incredible team with all the great players and/or its something like 2026 and the team is full of regens.

Utterly pointless.

Whoa! My favourite tactic is back. Looks like it uses Inverted Wingback, very interesting I'm gonna give this a try with Watford.

I swear on my life this is the best tactic to date. Personally I dislike the 442 formation as its just so traditional and I like using a whacky formation, but this tactic seriously cuts through the opponent like butter and is so good defensively.

The only weakness it has is when you get on a role an the AI starts using 4141, you will notice it gets nullified. At that point you just switch to Xper-Advanced Warfare V2 ( H ) and then you murder them once more.

Last edited:
Finally have time to continue my Watford save with this tactic. I'm quite impress with the attack, lot's of quick one two passing in the middle and surprisingly most of the goals came from through balls. Defense is quite decent too, as both inverted wingback takes up the DM position and formed a 4 man defense in the middle which means the opponent has a hard time to get something going from the middle. Though, this also means that it's more vulnerable to attack from wide area.

Here's my results so far,

View attachment 113743

Any update on this tactic? This tactic is excellent already, but i would like to know if the author has made some improvements.

The result of my test on 433 with Cardiff, 15 games 11 wins 3 draws 1 lost. 33 goals, conceded 18. So obviously 4231 is better.
No OI were used as I dont see it mentioned anywhere.

Where did you download these? That 4231 is simply devastating! Tested with Cardiff original squad 15 games only 1 lost, 42 goals only conceded 9.

With the inverted wingbacks did you play left foot on right and right foot on left?

With the inverted wingbacks did you play left foot on right and right foot on left?

I chose with quick pick and both 4231 and 433 were chosen with left footed left back and right footed right back. Working quite well, I must say.

I just tested 442 as well and the result is far from both 4231 and 433.

Where did you download these? That 4231 is simply devastating! Tested with Cardiff original squad 15 games only 1 lost, 42 goals only conceded 9.
Are you using the 4231 or was it just a test? Is it really that good?

I have a save with a team built around a 4231, currently using xper awar[H], I was thinking of trying this or perhaps TFF reaver V6...

Last edited: