Are you using the 4231 or was it just a test? Is it really that good?

I have a save with a team built around a 4231, currently using xper awar[H], I was thinking of trying this or perhaps TFF reaver V6...

I have a Cardiff and QPR save where I use to test play all the tactics I find interesting. I will try a tactic about 10-15 games and if it is good I will continue the save for one season. All I can tell you is that 4231 is the best 4231 I have tried so far.

I have a Cardiff and QPR save where I use to test play all the tactics I find interesting. I will try a tactic about 10-15 games and if it is good I will continue the save for one season. All I can tell you is that 4231 is the best 4231 I have tried so far.
I have tried the IWB 4231 for a few games now, and can say that it's really a good tactic. The inverted wing backs and the stopper/cover duo do such a good job defensively, that it allows both central midfielders to have the "get further forward" instruction, overloading the opposition through the middle. It's safe and incisive at the same time.

ps. is this tactic from the same author of chicken wing? It would be great if he could post his tactics here, or someone post for him with all the information properly translated.

I have tried the IWB 4231 for a few games now, and can say that it's really a good tactic. The inverted wing backs and the stopper/cover duo do such a good job defensively, that it allows both central midfielders to have the "get further forward" instruction, overloading the opposition through the middle. It's safe and incisive at the same time.

ps. is this tactic from the same author of chicken wing? It would be great if he could post his tactics here, or someone post for him with all the information properly translated.

Hey Marcelo,

how are you getting on with this one? I gave up with xper's tactics, they were amazing at home, but i just couldn't find any consistency away, no matter which version i tried.

Hey Marcelo,

how are you getting on with this one? I gave up with xper's tactics, they were amazing at home, but i just couldn't find any consistency away, no matter which version i tried.

Hey James,

I believe this one is more consistent, and can be used both home and away without any change. The only change I made was to the attacking corners, because I liked Xper's routine. Results with Chelsea second season:

image.jpg

This is the original thread, but you have to register to see images and download tactics: 〖17.2〗我的前腰边锋战术制造室。第二炮更新一个用IWB进攻很给力的4231! - 〖FM2017专区〗 - PlayGM官方论坛

It is indeed from the same author of chicken wing, Stephenhk. The guy is a very good tactician!

Hey James,

I believe this one is more consistent, and can be used both home and away without any change. The only change I made was to the attacking corners, because I liked Xper's routine. Results with Chelsea second season:

image.jpg

This is the original thread, but you have to register to see images and download tactics: 〖17.2〗我的前腰边锋战术制造室。第二炮更新一个用IWB进攻很给力的4231! - 〖FM2017专区〗 - PlayGM官方论坛

It is indeed from the same author of chicken wing, Stephenhk. The guy is a very good tactician!

Thanks for your reply mate! Well, that's encouraging to hear and I'm very interested in trying this one out. Any chane you could upload your version with the tweaked corners and link it here or pm me? Do you use any oi with the tactic at all?

Thanks for your reply mate! Well, that's encouraging to hear and I'm very interested in trying this one out. Any chane you could upload your version with the tweaked corners and link it here or pm me? Do you use any oi with the tactic at all?

Sure, here it is: iwb 4231! corners_E5DD2219-CA3F-4B7C-B0F1-DC2C5845320C

Just make sure your corner taker is one of the players with the "go forward" instruction, swap positions if needed to keep the shape.

As for OIs, I'm using the default TFF OI's:

XFRfA0E.png

Sure, here it is: iwb 4231! corners_E5DD2219-CA3F-4B7C-B0F1-DC2C5845320C

Just make sure your corner taker is one of the players with the "go forward" instruction, swap positions if needed to keep the shape.

As for OIs, I'm using the default TFF OI's:

XFRfA0E.png

And what match preparation u use??i play with an underdog...u think that is the best right now tactic??
Ps i was trying to registered there but i cant

And what match preparation u use??i play with an underdog...u think that is the best right now tactic??
Ps i was trying to registered there but i cant

I always use attacking movement, with any tactic, but that's just a personal preference, not what I reccommend people to do, specially if playing with a underdog. Match preparation should be set according to your opposition.

There isn't a best tactic, but this is a good one that plays nice football and will get you good results.

anyone can post newest stephenhk's tactic 4141v3 ? Thanks

no oi,many game train teamwok only opponent weak use attack train