Sure, here it is: iwb 4231! corners_E5DD2219-CA3F-4B7C-B0F1-DC2C5845320C

Just make sure your corner taker is one of the players with the "go forward" instruction, swap positions if needed to keep the shape.

I really like this tactic. Dominating football with plenty of chances and goals, defense is surprisingly good too. The only downside is my striker is not scoring much, the goals are spreaded quite evenly to the front four. Do you think it is possible to tweak it so that the striker score more?

Hey James,

I believe this one is more consistent, and can be used both home and away without any change. The only change I made was to the attacking corners, because I liked Xper's routine. Results with Chelsea second season:

image.jpg

This is the original thread, but you have to register to see images and download tactics: 〖17.2〗我的前腰边锋战术制造室。第二炮更新一个用IWB进攻很给力的4231! - 〖FM2017专区〗 - PlayGM官方论坛

It is indeed from the same author of chicken wing, Stephenhk. The guy is a very good tactician!

Looks good. I will give this a go.

i don't ask iwb tactic mate , i just wonder iwb 4231 tactic info page , like oi training etc scores.. is it tweak

Kanp releases his tactics on the SI forum. As for training that is up to you, the same as all tactics.

I play in series b tactic chicken wing! 2017 4141 v3 by impressive results just beat Juve in Italian Cup :DView attachment 1098651

Wow it's insane to beat Juve 5-1 in an away game with Foggia first season. I was using the same author's tactic chicken wing 523 in 17.1 if I am not mistaken with Hull City and I managed top 4 and many clean sheets. I'll definitely try this.

Im surprised this tactic doesn't get more mentions. Im in a network game with a friend and he uses the version attached. He has won the prem 3 seasons running (with Newcastle) all domestic cups won, and got to the semi of the champs twice, and the final once. This season he is top by 17 points in Feb. He destroys everyone. Its annoying.

I tried the same tactic however and after 10 games wasn't seeing the same results so switched. I think you need top class wide mids and wing backs. Or hes just got lucky! :S

4141 is incredible! I'm playing Crotone, media prediction last in Serie A and I'm sitting at no. 1 after 18 games. I use standard mentality for home games and counter for away and against tough opponent, it works like a charm!

View attachment 1099376View attachment 1099377
what do you have team training and match training on?and teamtalk to assist ore manager?

Last edited:
what do you have team training and match training on?and teamtalk to asist ore manager?

All done by the assistant manager. No OI. For a very weak team like Crotone I think it is very important to use counter mentality in away game or when playing against the top 6 team.

All done by the assistant manager. No OI. For a very weak team like Crotone I think it is very important to use counter mentality in away game or when playing against the top 6 team.
thank you mate:)