date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

what u mean by '' using date with changed set pieces? '' did made any update in set pieces ?

Yes, I had posted here earlier a version with TFF's set pieces, now I have changed the attacking corners to another setup and it's been great. 22 goals in 29 games so far with Man Utd second season.

Last edited:
Yes, I had posted here earlier a version with TFF's set pieces, now I have changed the attacking corners to another setup and it's been great. 22 goals in 29 games so far with Man Utd second season.

You can share ? which setup

Would you mind sharing? Thank you.

could you share that attacking corner set up mate?

Would you mind sharing? Thank you.
Sure, here it is: date 442! tweaks v2_820111DD-E24C-42E7-A478-8FEB451C437F

Besides the set pieces changes, I also removed the "shoot less often" instruction from the MCs. For OIs, I'm using this:

could you share that attacking corner set up mate?

Set your best corner taker to take the corners, and change his positioning in the setup (if needed) to keep the shape (corner taker should have the "go forward" instruction).

Besides the set pieces changes, I also removed the "shoot less often" instruction from the MCs. For OIs, I'm using this:

Set your best corner taker to take the corners, and change his positioning in the setup (if needed) to keep the shape (corner taker should have the "go forward" instruction).

Hey, is it important to have the MR/ML staying back and the DL/DR attacking from deep or just keep the genereal shape?

Ive download your setup but when i am trying to Load, it shows that folder is empty... file looks correct so don't get whats wrong :/

Galego what training you use ? general and match ?