date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

Started a save with Liverpool and Galego's date 442! tweaks v2_820111DD-E24C-42E7-A478-8FEB451C437F simply doesn't work for me. My central defenders are almost non-existing. I have set the OI's as recommended but nothing works. Have any other tried this?

You all say it is the most overpowered tactic. I cant see it.

For me somehow that galego tweak is also worse than the original (even though only set pieces have changed and there is also a very small tweak in the tactic itself). For me this tactic works best with assistant OI's and inverted wingers/outer midfielders :)

Started a save with Liverpool and Galego's date 442! tweaks v2_820111DD-E24C-42E7-A478-8FEB451C437F simply doesn't work for me. My central defenders are almost non-existing. I have set the OI's as recommended but nothing works. Have any other tried this?

me liverpool just 442 no tweak

1048898d1462412351-date-442-chicken-wing-author-someone-struck-gold-1.jpg

I have tried it in 4 different saves, and had very good results in all of them. It's not the safest of tactics (for that you have TFF's tactics), it's a bit risky, but in terms of goals scored and the beautiful football you will see in the 3d it's the most rewarding tactic for me.

I have tried it in 4 different saves, and had very good results in all of them. It's not the safest of tactics (for that you have TFF's tactics), it's a bit risky, but in terms of goals scored and the beautiful football you will see in the 3d it's the most rewarding tactic for me.

I've changed to the 4-4-1-1 tactic and the performance has improved a bit, I guess I just have to give it a bit more time. None of the less you just can give FM the credit that it is the most realistic game to date. The fact that Liverpool cant even win the PL in the game says it all XDXD

Do u play the full matches or are u using the instant result thingy?

Sure, here it is: date 442! tweaks v2_820111DD-E24C-42E7-A478-8FEB451C437F

Besides the set pieces changes, I also removed the "shoot less often" instruction from the MCs. For OIs, I'm using this:

Set your best corner taker to take the corners, and change his positioning in the setup (if needed) to keep the shape (corner taker should have the "go forward" instruction).

this tactic is very good score lots of goals average 3 goals per game, but some stupid 1-0 and 2-0 defeats make that im only third in the league 10 points behind, and thats a pity is ruined the tactic i little bit. some games i just destroy team and other and little to much games i cant even get 1 goal. games like is View attachment 148470 thats i pity it happens to often

Last edited:
Any1 tried the new v3 home away with a top team???