date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

For me the previous set of OIs was more effective, so I'm back using the OI's from post #6.

I'm using OIs from the Paris tactic, these seem to be more stable. I felt the original OIs came unstuck against some formations, leading to you losing big. Still not convinced whether it's better to use any OIs at all tbh, but the Paris tactic ones seem allright in any case.

Guys, what tactic is more stable for a long save? date! or af the crunge? or any other recommendation i want to play 4-4-2

Man I just refuse to play with those OIs from the new tactics :p the last lingering slice of realism in FM would be gone...
@Kelevra - I personally found date! to be more stable. But in FM16 it really depends on the team and especially how the AI sets up against you; so you can try both on your save and see which is better.

Is the 442 chicken wing better than date!442?
This new version is great I'm second after 36 matches with Crew in League 1 will show SS tomorrow after I finish the season... 442 for home and 4141 for away matches(media prediction 23)

I think you can assume so, why would the maker release something that's hes found to be worse?
It's a new version of his other tactic (chicken wing), with a different style of play and different settings. It's probably better than the previous chicken wing, but not necessarily better than date442!. And date!442 is so good that it's difficult to improve.

It's a new version of his other tactic (chicken wing), with a different style of play and different settings. It's probably better than the previous chicken wing, but not necessarily better than date442!. And date!442 is so good that it's difficult to improve.

Is there any date442! version with better set piece instructions? or it works as it is