date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

Give it a time. Use team cohesion for general training and defensive positioning as match training. When you sign many players you need some time to get the results. I have won PL first season with Bournemouth. Hire good assistant (motivation, determination, discipline) and let him do teamtalks

do you use OI or no OI?

do you use OI or no OI?

Here's the tactic formation, OI and recommended player copy paste from chicken wing thread

View attachment 1042959

View attachment 1042960

1)CD with pace >12 is better,tallest CD at the right.

2)Good striker,fast & can take the chances (some one can score).

3)WM & WB,left side left footed,right side right footed is better.

4)WM & WB,no cut inside PPM.fast speed & good crossing stat.

View attachment 1061631

general training : team cohesion average
match training: defensive positioning
scheduling: 2/5
rest only after match

Love this 442, tweaked a bit to turn it into a counter, as my team sucked when i took over and wanted to keep things fast and tight (and NO OI'S)... was 19th when i took over, just coming to the end of the season in the playoffs.

My first match was from July onwards.

View attachment 1061658

View attachment 1061659

Last edited:
what do you people train your WMs ? as WM or Winger ? as my player have 5-6/10 rating for thw WM position and wondering if their performance could be better if they increase position rating.

your a legend mate finished second won capital one cup and fa cup

I saw in the original chinese forum that there is a new version of date442 (v3), but I can't download from there. Can someone please post the new version here?

View attachment 138481

Same OI and Instruction as V2

Also he didn't test this one with underdogs. It seems the tactic does a lot more damage offensively comparing to V2

Last edited:
So far so good. Didn't tweak anything but I intent to do it after finishing this season. Griez injury was good for Embolo who got the trophy for best youngster of the year. High Offensive team play but lacks on defense, especially on the counter-attack.

Team:

View attachment 138338

League table:

View attachment 138337

View attachment 138336

Calendar:

View attachment 138335

Assist locations:

View attachment 138334

It's the best tactic so far for a mid season play with Atletico Madrid that I tested (Including all we can see here in the forum)

In my opinion v2 is the more stable, reliable tactic. Offensively, v3 is better, but it also leaks more goals due to the higher defensive line and the players roaming from their position. So I'll stick with v2.

I'm curious about which tactic you guys feel is the most powerful offensively - scores more goals: date442 or Eusebio?

For me they showed a very similar performance... with a very strong Man City team - date: 163 goals in 2022/23 and Eusebio: 157 goals in 2023/24.

Any other tactic capable of surpassing that goal amount?

I'm curious about which tactic you guys feel is the most powerful offensively - scores more goals: date442 or Eusebio?

For me they showed a very similar performance... with a very strong Man City team - date: 163 goals in 2022/23 and Eusebio: 157 goals in 2023/24.

Any other tactic capable of surpassing that goal amount?
Try total domination bellow, it has better defense than date442 v1 at least.