date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

I think it is a cheat tactic lol .. with Rangers 3rd season (1st in CL) I beat Barcelona 3-0 home and beat them again 0-3 away.. I lost to man city first game 1-0 but I should easily scored.... I will let you know how I get on. Now the league and cups are a formality so I am curious to see how well I do in CL!

Used Oi's from first page , for most of time I had right leg on right wing and left leg on left wing

Thanks White Europe. I will also try it. Hope this tactic will work better. Because up to now, no tactic works like a charm.

Right this is only a friendly, but it was using my second team as it's inbetween 2 legs of a european cup qualifier (first season). I'm Celtic.

View attachment 159539

View attachment 159530

tried this tactic start of second season and apart from drawing with rangers and losing a league cup tie against Morton, my own fault as I put out a reserve side, been impressed so far especially beating man city away

View attachment 1043099

tried this tactic start of second season and apart from drawing with rangers and losing a league cup tie against Morton, my own fault as I put out a reserve side, been impressed so far especially beating man city away

Nice one! I finished my 3rd season with Rangers ... I managed to get to CL final (beating Man city/Barcelona in group stages) 1st knockout round I beat PSG 4-1 agg, then chelsea 4-1 agg and Bayern 3-2 agg but the final I lost versus man city 1-0 88th minute goal of Yaya Toure! :'( however overall really happy as my squad is nothing like those teams!

Nice one! I finished my 3rd season with Rangers ... I managed to get to CL final (beating Man city/Barcelona in group stages) 1st knockout round I beat PSG 4-1 agg, then chelsea 4-1 agg and Bayern 3-2 agg but the final I lost versus man city 1-0 88th minute goal of Yaya Toure! :'( however overall really happy as my squad is nothing like those teams!

I personally think its frustrating trying these tactics on here and finding that playing as celtic or rangers just doesn't seem to work, obviously due to the fact we just are not as good as the man city, juventus and barca's etc most of these tactics are tested with. Then now and again a tactic comes up that even celtic can really overachieve. Excellent stuff so far

Very ******* similar.
I tried your tactic with AS Roma and lost 8 games in 15 then switched to Crunge AF by Knap and destroyed the league... am surprised that this is a copy but you are the tactician so you know best! :)

It's not a copy and I very much doubt it's been done as such. Roles etc are slightly different but the concepts used are the same. I don't think the chinese uploaded has worked out how to defend crosses based on the look iv'e had at it.

As for the Roma comment. Good for you.

His thread just doesnt have the whisky fueled banter yours eventually get either... :)

View attachment 159524View attachment 159523

qualification from this group with a game to spare. The first real game I was down to 9 men as Brown and Ajer were both sent off. The return leg against them they totally humped me in the last 12 minutes. It was 2 1 up til then and a close game but I think my players thought we have done enough and cant be arsed anymore. 2 games against man city and beat them both times

View attachment 1043106View attachment 1043107

Just noticed as well that Guardiola was sacked by man city after we beat them

qualification from this group with a game to spare. The first real game I was down to 9 men as Brown and Ajer were both sent off. The return leg against them they totally humped me in the last 12 minutes. It was 2 1 up til then and a close game but I think my players thought we have done enough and cant be arsed anymore. 2 games against man city and beat them both times

Very ******* similar.

Well I did try yours in the testing save as stated in the OP, and dropped it after 12 matches (25% of the test) as I only had 21 points. Have no idea why they performed so different, as I agree they are very similar.
To be fair with every tactic I test I know I should go all the way, but as I feel the tactic is not working I lose motivation. Testing actually playing the game is tough work!!! :p