date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

Abbes and dimart, am i missing something about ois on fmt cause b4 u click onto the match u can use ois or usually cancel them in my case or is it because u are using instant result? Wish u could pick to leave the assistant doing them or not use them, pain having to cancel them all the time.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Abbes and dimart, am i missing something about ois on fmt cause b4 u click onto the match u can use ois or usually cancel them in my case or is it because u are using instant result? Wish u could pick to leave the assistant doing them or not use them, pain having to cancel them all the time.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
nah m8, u missing nothing - am using only instant result in my game.
the thing about OI's is completely f'up in FMT, i hope they gonna fix it in next edition - cos really, if u have a lot of OI's to set and u cannot do it permanently like in full mode, then it's a big pain in the **** to setting up it b4 every single one match.
i tried to do magic trick like in the FMT15, to put full skin in FMT mode, but unfortunately in this year it's impossible, cos it's closing game with error.
anyway, f' it, so far am trying without OI's and it's not bad at all ;).

Was on a 9 game winning streak. Some are hard games. Looking for 10 in a row.........

Then I lost 2-3. 14 on targets, scored 2. 3 on target, scored 3.

Dang....even cheat tactic got FM'ed

Was on a 9 game winning streak. Some are hard games. Looking for 10 in a row.........

Mate, do you use the OI on OP? And also reverse foot wingers that you use?

Me too had a great winning streak then all of a sudden I can't win a game....

Mate, do you use the OI on OP? And also reverse foot wingers that you use?

Yes I use OI. Left on Left and Right on Right on some matches and reverse foot on some matches. Depends on rotation.

Maybe the players got cocky. So they deserve to loose. HAha.

Last edited:
using this and then using the striker less chicken wing to close out matches. Going very good with Hartlepool in League 2. Will post progress when I reach January.

Round 1 result on TFF's ultimate test

View attachment 159471

My settings are
- using original OI
- using non inverted wingers and wingbacks (sent all inverted ones to U17)
- using quick pick
- no FMRTE freeze

This is how it did when I ran the test - No OIs - Quick Pick

2fnErdw.jpg

This is how it did when I ran the test - No OIs - Quick Pick

2fnErdw.jpg

This new TFF's testing league is much more difficult. I've played a few matches with it, but have not completed a full season. To be champion in this one is really impressive to any tactic.

First Serie A match: Milan 0 - Empoli 1. I'm A.C. Milan.
ATM i don't like how the team shots on goal.
Most of the shots are from MR, WBR, ML, WBL and not from the strikers. Thats means lot of shots on goal but lot of bad shots

Second match: Napoli 2 Milan 1

Last edited:
Most of the shots are from MR, WBR, ML, WBL and not from the strikers. Thats means lot of shots on goal but lot of bad shots

Seto can I have a go with your save? Exactly as you have it right now.

Ok just a quick test. I ignored all aspects of the game.
Just rearranged your preseason to play against very weak teams to boost morale.
Assistant took care of the friendlies.
The 3 games I played I used no OI's, no team talks (said nothing) and made no subs (to make it faster).

View attachment 159336View attachment 159334View attachment 159333

Now imagine if I had really controlled every aspect of the game, mainly transfers, and subs during matches, results would probably be even better.

I forgot to say that I quick picked the team, and that as you can see strikers do score a few.
Here's the save file exactly where I left it (you can check, only saved it once): http://www.filedropper.com/milan_1

Last edited: