date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

Chrissy

If you think yours is close have a look a Midsomer.

[h=1]442 Knap Crunge for me is the best ... if you want crack the AI of the Match engine, try to teak the 442 crunge with some more, more OI or special corner routine... but this year... 442 is a solution and the crunge is close to perfection ... i believe if the exeperts try exploit this tactic... will be a masterpiece...[/h]

Oft, first of all you never stated that at all in the Opening post. However, for the backhanded bollocks at the end of your post there, whatever dude.

It works for you, so good luck to you.

In the OP I only stated test information about the tactic presented.
If I had to give an award to the best tactician this year that would go (by far) to Knap (Midsomer, Stargazing and Crunge are 3 masterpieces), but the best tactic award would go (clearly) to this one. I have no personal gain with the tactic, I don't speak chinese, and the only chinese guy I know is the one owning the restaurant in my street. My intention by opening this thread was to share with the community something that I considered outstanding, and that I think is better than anything else around. What I find odd is how jealousy takes over people...
But Chrissy as always you are totally right. Whatever suits each one, everybody is happy.

Chrissy If you think yours is close have a look a Midsomer.
My tactic looks to be essentially the same as this, just mines is less complex.
Very ******* similar.
View attachment 159504View attachment 159503View attachment 159502
But because the chinese guy is not here to defend himself here I go:
I didn't bother to compare player instructions, but just by looking at the team general instructions you see obvious differences, and here you come suggesting an eventual plagiarism. That's not nice.
I mean how different do you think it can be???

Last edited:
For someone who calls himself a comedian you take thing's pretty serious.

on: Looks **** nice, cheers for sharing.

I'm not jealous and I state clearly that the original uploader has came up with a similar tactic with similar concepts. There is no accusation of plagerism, only me stating it's very similar. Folk have twigged onto attacking the flanks with similar styles. Please find for me my accusation of plagiarism? As for not being nice, get a grip. You are grandstanding on the back of some other persons work, wise up.

Why would I be jealous of someone uploading a superior tactic? That's me totally accepting and cool to say that. It's a tactic, for a game. A game. That's all it is. That is beyond pathetic on your part, as is your petulant pish about how "I am always right".

You are clearly a whimsical and delusional fud who views e-victories as compensation for whatever you are lacking, for starters perspective and the ability to read a thread.

Away back in your hole.

why do people get so angry at salty towards the people trying to contribute to the forum and help?

just take a step back, relax, and focus on something else, this is embarrassing..

Have a look to chicken wing v2.88 you will come to realize that this is most probably a branch off from it. **** I have tried to tweak it into 4-4-1-1 and it works well too, there is a few more tweaks in the chicken wing thread. I think that v2.88 is a very solid tactic template.

Ok this is pointless, and I'm sorry for disturbing you.
I probably didn't understand what you meant by this:
Very ******* similar.
And by this:
My tactic looks to be essentially the same as this, just mines is less complex.
Not to mention that the chinese haven't yet discovered how to properly defend from crosses
It's not a copy and I very much doubt it's been done as such. Roles etc are slightly different but the concepts used are the same. I don't think the chinese uploaded has worked out how to defend crosses based on the look iv'e had at it.
Chrissy my apologies, honestly had no intention to offend you. My bad.

ok so lets all shut up and post about the tactic again :)

are people finding better results with inverted wingers or normal wingers? the everton guy was using inverted and it was working good, but the author said to use non inverted

I get accused of accusing someone of plagiarism, of being jealous and then I get smart **** comments thrown my way. I have right of reply. i love folk contributing to the forum/ Think this forum is absolutely fantastic and the vast range of tactics on offer as well as the variety of contributors is outstanding.

In terms of tactics, this site is pretty much the be all and end all of tactic sites for fm and this thread and the opening post quite possibly contains this years best tactic as evidenced by results and the contributions on this thread. At a first glance of it over 5-15 games i'd have to concur with that.

Well Chrissy somewhere in China there is a guy proud of his work, and grateful for everyone's acknowledgment (including yours).
Please calm down, I'm not around looking for this kind of ****.
:)

Everything seems to be "baiting" you.. Just relax mate. Be a chrissy dude, not a sissy dude.

are people finding better results with inverted wingers or normal wingers? the everton guy was using inverted and it was working good, but the author said to use non inverted

I wonder about the same, haven't used normal wingers in years and would be fun using them.

ok so lets all shut up and post about the tactic again :)

I found non inverted the best in my save. My WM has a lot more assists which increase the striker's goals and indirectly increase the total goals of the team.

Kg0co17.png

such a shame that i can't use this tactic in proper way, with OI's. anyway, am gonna try without in my long term FMT save, hope it's gonna work similar good like for all of u guys.

such a shame that i can't use this tactic in proper way, with OI's. anyway, am gonna try without in my long term FMT save, hope it's gonna work similar good like for all of u guys.

I'm now using it in a FMT save with no OI's at all, and it works just fine.

I find traditional wingers work best, my right winger is my top scorer. just wish most of the goals were from my striker as i find most are spread out around the whole team.