date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

Tactic is indeed great, 210 pts on my test, 2,5% better than second place, 4% when considering stats also

Nobody is going to try with a real team? Okay, I will then...

Prob due to the OP being the way it is. Tells you little about the players needed to fit the system when they are named attacker one. As well as the obvious fitness cheat levels of the players in the pics. Results only OP pics tells me nothing, they all get good/great results or they wouldnt be posted.

If it hadnt have been for the later clarification of your and white europes post i'd have marked this as a 'skip it'

Original tactic in the chinese website has OI. I tested with OI too and results were great 4 goals average per match. Not sure how it will do without OI, looks like it is still great.FM2016

Prob due to the OP being the way it is. Tells you little about the players needed to fit the system when they are named attacker one. As well as the obvious fitness cheat levels of the players in the pics. Results only OP pics tells me nothing, they all get good/great results or they wouldnt be posted.

If it hadnt have been for the later clarification of your and white europes post i'd have marked this as a 'skip it'

Do you know whats a test league, and its purpose? Are you joking?
And have no idea what you mean by fitness cheat levels, as I've only used TFF's test league as it is.

Just to clarify things up, this is not my tactic, and I have not played on a real save on the long run. But in TFF's test league v2 (presented in OP) WITHOUT INSTANT RESULT, so actually playing the match, this tactic got the best performance.
These are the best using this test method:
TACTICGPWDLGFGAGDPTS
date! 442483410412635+91112
Chieftain Counter483110713051+79103
Knap Midsumer 96P483012612546+79102
Knap Stargazing48318911466+48101

i'm testing this in a normal game with A.C. Milan.
Results coming soon

I have the same problem , I shot hugely and very few framed, so I little brand , I takes a goal of 2 shot on target in forehead ..

" lol i just love google translate sometimes :D "

Yes aha , my english it's very bad :(

Last edited:
View attachment 1043048 View attachment 1043049

This must be some cheat tactic... look at stats of my ****** players and we supoused to finnish last
normaly i play instant result but i did watch few games "Total Domination" should be name of this tactic

Hey White Europe, did you use OI for this tactic while getting these results? Or without OI? Also did you use reverse foot wingers?

Hey White Europe, did you use OI for this tactic while getting these results? Or without OI? Also did you use reverse foot wingers?

Used Oi's from first page , for most of time I had right leg on right wing and left leg on left wing