David Goodwillie charged with Rape

If the girl looked like Megan Fox, I wouldnt blame him really. <)

I really don't see why anyone is mentioning the fact that he is a celebrity, it is as ****** of him to have done it as a footballer as it would be for anyone else. It's the same disgusting act.

It's sad that one of the better strikers to come out of the game did such a thing.

It's not confirmed yet but the word all over social networks is the charges have been dropped. Don't know anymore info will post if I find out.

Well he's back playing so I assume they must have been dropped it would be on the news as an outrage if he was still to be charged and was playing football if that makes sense

I heard gerrard also slept with her and she is pregnant and gerrard might move to scotland because he likes shortbread as well
Lol!

Any rapist should have their privates removed immediately if proven without doubt, and 20 years inside. If this lad is guilty of what he did, what a pillock for throwing his career away. If it was made up, the person involved should get some sort of action taken against her. All I can say really as I don't know the facts.
That would be a bit harsh, but I agree with your reasoning. What if they were wrongly convicted? Ouch!