David Goodwillie charged with Rape

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-12209157

Link^

Think most Dundee United fans will even admit that Goodwillie is a complete and utter ****. Value has shot down from 1.5mill to 0 in a matter of days.

Good to see Robertson has not been charged.

Wasn't Robertson only there as a witness, Anyway Rangers should make an offer to sign him now. On the basis that he is found not guilty after the court date. Still not guilty to me until he has been trialed.

When I saw his picture recently, I thought he looked like a thug (Craig Bellamy)

If it's true he is a douche but I wouldn't put him down as guilty just yet. We have seen athletes accused of this quite frequently but they don't end up being convicted. Kobe Bryant and the entire Duke Lacrosse team come to mind.

Utter mug. He is a very talented player no doubt, but most people from Scotland know his past. Shame though, a move to Rangers could have spelled a move to something bigger after that.

Hope it isn't true.

Article says the woman involved was 24 as well, trying to punch above his weight and bag a cougar eh...

Goodwillie? Should be renamed to Badwillie!

C'mon, someone had to.

So you can ban me for a pointless unfunny post but you can talk **** and all these *** hole like your post becouse your a moderater and lick your arsehole

Nobody knows the truth, but if recent episode are anything to go on, then they pobably had ***, she wants money from PR(max clifford). When we young single men all we wanted to do was play FM and have ***. No doublt we will get some fat old feminist/lesbian on TV saying men are evil

So you can ban me for a pointless unfunny post but you can talk **** and all these *** hole like your post becouse your a moderater and lick your arsehole

Yeah, because what Dunc said was quite funny, unlike everything that you spew out.

Any more news on Goodwillie, or is it still as it was?

if hes guity i hope he gets 10 plus years in jail
shame when someone who was so much throw it away just like that

Just think what the celtic fans will sing if he signs for rangers

he plays on the left
he plays on the right
david goodwillie and ally mcgregor rape all night

Dunc has a tasty **** though, if you washed id give yours a licking.

If you dont like the mods dont come on here simple as... Leave the forum free for people who want to make worthwhile posts.

Back on topic, seems to me a PR stunt, she realised in the morning she slept with a footballer, and decided it was an easy buck to cry rape. Im hoping this is the case really, that its just a greedy young girl looking for 5 min in the spotlight, because the other possibility is far worse...

If you dont like the mods dont come on here simple as... Leave the forum free for people who want to make worthwhile posts.

Back on topic, seems to me a PR stunt, she realised in the morning she slept with a footballer, and decided it was an easy buck to cry rape. Im hoping this is the case really, that its just a greedy young girl looking for 5 min in the spotlight, because the other possibility is far worse...

I heard gerrard also slept with her and she is pregnant and gerrard might move to scotland because he likes shortbread as well

What I can't get my head around is this girl was so paryletic apparently, And she invited him back so most likely she was going to sleep with him anyway.. however How does she remember what happened if she was so bad. I think its BS and shes just trying to get some money.