David Goodwillie charged with Rape

4 infractions on this thread already today? some people

Any rapist should have their privates removed immediately if proven without doubt, and 20 years inside. If this lad is guilty of what he did, what a pillock for throwing his career away. If it was made up, the person involved should get some sort of action taken against her. All I can say really as I don't know the facts.

I'm actually good friends with his cousin and Davids parents live in the same area as me so I've met him a few times, He is an ok guy but a bit of a ***** when he's feeling cocky although I would never of had him down as the type to rape someone

rough ***.

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

he didnt do it... birds from armadale will say anything for some cash!

I believe this story as much as I believe in Santa Claus.. I hope this **** rots in jail.

Just think what the celtic fans will sing if he signs for rangers

he plays on the left
he plays on the right
david goodwillie and ally mcgregor rape all night

he shags to left
he shags the right
david goodwillie shags ten birds a night!

:wub:

i got told by my mate who plays for dundee utd that he is a mink ha

Just thought I'd say I used to play with David Goodwillie's old boots. He's a size 10.

Just thought I'd say I used to play with David Goodwillie's old boots. He's a size 10.

Is that some form of innuendo? If so, is it good? 'cos I'm a size 10 too (6)

i got told by my mate who plays for dundee utd that he is a mink ha
I got told by my Uncles cats butlers friends mechanics lamp salesmans caravan salesman that youre retarded and off topic.

Hope he gets out of this, hes a bright young player.

Is that some form of innuendo? If so, is it good? 'cos I'm a size 10 too (6)

As much as it may sound like innuendo, it's actually a true story. He gave his old boots to one of my pals who plays for the u19s (Grant Mosson, if you fancy a google perv), and because they didn't fit him, I got them (H)

I got told by my Uncles cats butlers friends mechanics lamp salesmans caravan salesman that youre retarded and off topic.

Hope he gets out of this, hes a bright young player.

You mean if he's not guilty right?

As much as it may sound like innuendo, it's actually a true story. He gave his old boots to one of my pals who plays for the u19s (Grant Mosson, if you fancy a google perv), and because they didn't fit him, I got them (H)

Oh, would've been class had it been an innuendo. Ah well, lucky you eh?

Oh, would've been class had it been an innuendo. Ah well, lucky you eh?

Let's just pretend it's innuendo now ;) And yeah, pretty lucky until they fell apart.

Waste of a talent just because he is a wee *****, just like Derek Riordan.

Goodwillie? Should be renamed to Badwillie!

C'mon, someone had to.

Thats exactly what i was going to post when i saw the topic title.... great minds and all that but you beat me to it!

Off topic ?

I cant seem to think why footballers who are famous have to result in raping people. At least they could get a prostitute and save themselves from jail.

And its rather hard to understand why someone famous would rape someone. If you were a footballer who got paid vast amounts of money, wanna-be WAG's and gold diggers would be sucking up to you left, right and center.
This is why I think the girl is just trying to get some money by making up a story.

(But if it turns out to be true, then I do feel sorry for her.)

1-I'm not ruling out the possibility that Goodwillie did commit rape. I just want to put out the point that some women have accused footballers of rape, just to get into the papers. Take Titus Bramble as an example.

2-If Goodwillie did indeed rape someone, then there is no place for him in football, and i seriously would not want rangers involved with him. Having McGregor is bad enough xD

3-Rape is a horrible thing, but there is no punishment harsh enough for it. Rapists get put in jail, get 3 meals a day, TV, excellent health care, free gyms, education and a comfy bed.