David Goodwillie charged with Rape

Never liked him, he's an arrogant *******, shocked to hear this news though. Overall....he's a ****

Dundee United striker David Goodwillie has been charged with rape.

Sky Sports News breaking news currently. Will put up a link when I can.

What a ***** if this is true. Hope he rots in prison and in ****.

a bit harsh hoping he rots in prison

Marlon King has

Suppose, Ifit was upto me they wouldn't have a career don't see how someone can do this then earn more money than anything. But I will not judge David until the very end when he is fully charged and convicted.

Dundee United striker David Goodwillie has been charged with rape.

Sky Sports News breaking news currently. Will put up a link when I can.

What a ***** if this is true. Hope he rots in prison and in ****.
Prison?, Worse he already plays for scotland

Marlon King has

Marlon King, despite the **** that he is, didn't rape anyone. He just punched a girl in the face. Bad, yes. But she'd of had a bruise for a week or so and then it would disappear.

If this guy has raped this woman, then it'll haunt her for the rest of her life, and that is just wrong.

I have also just heard that the judge covering the case, is not a believer of 'If you shout surprise, it's not rape' rule.

Marlon King, despite the **** that he is, didn't rape anyone. He just punched a girl in the face. Bad, yes. But she'd of had a bruise for a week or so and then it would disappear.

If this guy has raped this woman, then it'll haunt her for the rest of her life, and that is just wrong.

I got told he raped a woman and caused actual bodily harm

Although he didn't rape anyone, he still did get arrested for rape/sexual assault but he was innocent. This could be the case for Goodwillie.

Hopefully not true but horrific if it is

Actually he played for Scotland in the last lot of internationals when he came on as a sub which does make him a Scottish international.

He has 1 cap :) and Isn't first choice to be on the bench either.. The way he put it was asif he plays every game for scotland..

Sad really :S You know you're ugly when you're a famous footballer and you still can't get girls to willingly have *** with you ;)

Disgraceful.