Marko8

Reaction score
Name: David Goodwillie
Club: Dundee Utd
D.O.B: 28/03/1989
Nationality: Scottish
Position: Striker

Strengths:
Dribbling, Finishing, Determination, Work Rate, Stamina, Strength..

Weaknesses:
Corners, Marking, Tackling, Positioning, Team Work, Jumping

I think that this is player for Championship side or mid table Premiership.. He is similar type like Leigh Griffiths I think.

I signed him for leicester, hes pretty solid to be honest.

My mate at school loves him thats how i know about him.. scores alot went 8 games on the trot earlier on this season

BUT he plays in the scottish league so he will ahve to prove it in a half decent league before i say he is anygood :/

Very capable player for lower Premiership teams.
His name should be enough of a reason to buy him...

i love goodwille

i am a dundee united fan soo i dont want goodiie to go but if he dose i will go to the games of watever team sings him i love him he is gorjusss and a great player all the girl my age that like him will be very disaponted to see him go if he dose i hope he dosent so fingers crossedXD:wub:(6)

i am a dundee united fan soo i dont want goodiie to go but if he dose i will go to the games of watever team sings him i love him he is gorjusss and a great player all the girl my age that like him will be very disaponted to see him go if he dose i hope he dosent so fingers crossedXD:wub:(6)

He is coming to Ibrox (H)

come on david goodwille the girls love you stay with united (6):'(

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

you cant now that for sure ranger are shitte:)

Very good player, watch Dundee united whenever they are on tv and sign him all the time no matter who I am!!!

My mate at school loves him thats how i know about him.. scores alot went 8 games on the trot earlier on this season

BUT he plays in the scottish league so he will ahve to prove it in a half decent league before i say he is anygood :/

You're such a mug. Because he plays in a rubbish league makes him less of a player? Serious flawed logic. No disrespect to the Arabs, but in the SPL they're no Celtic or Rangers. But Goodwillie is a pretty consistent player. He'd be sublime at Championship level, and if the right offer came around, maybe good for a mid-table PL side. From watching him in the SPL, I don't think he's destined for much better than that, not that I'd complain with that, either will he no doubt if he does get a jail sentance for rape.

united will want alot for him and ragers, celtc or nothing cant aford him right now

united will want alot for him and ragers, celtc or nothing cant aford him right now

They want £2million. Celtic can afford him, just don't exactly need him.

Whereas Rangers need a decent striker to play next to Jelavic, therfore he is most likely to go to Rangers providing they break the bank.

yesss the only teams that can afford him would be english teams and there only like 2 teams in the english leag tht want him he belong with united he is a great player and i certanly fanncy the pant off him(6)

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

no celtic cant celtic dont want him and they cant afor him becuse they have said they cant

yesss the only teams that can afford him would be english teams and there only like 2 teams in the english leag tht want him he belong with united he is a great player and i certanly fanncy the pant off him(6)

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

no celtic cant celtic dont want him and they cant afor him becuse they have said they cant

I'm just going to say yeh, ok.

You're a funny little thing. He is a rapist you know.

sooo i want him to stayyyy even if he dosent i still see himm

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

well they have said that i ken alot about football for a girl

sooo i want him to stayyyy even if he dosent i still see himm

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

well they have said that i ken alot about football for a girl

Yeh, blistering knowledge...

:O he not a rapest :'(

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

he noooooo rapest :O

Tbh Toddzy mate, I think this lass doesn't mind if he's a rapist.

She seems to quite like that fact.