David Goodwillie - promising poacher

just get it man i would never turn him down and i dont now any1 that would

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

it not off topic we are speaking about him he going no where end of !!!!!!!!

For christs sake grow the **** up will you. Jesus christ.

Anyway, I brought him in my Everton save, and he did surprisingly well in first dozen or so games, netting 8 goals, but for some reason tailed off toward the end

he staying i bet you

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

dont get cheeky now there no nned for ittt

---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

gooodwill will stay wth united

---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

gowill stay wth ussss

He was a fantastic super sub in the early days of my long-term Liverpool save, didn't score much, but racked up assists like no other.

he staying i bet you

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

dont get cheeky now there no nned for ittt

---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

gooodwill will stay wth united

---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

gowill stay wth ussss

Oh my god, can someone shut this bint up?

oiiii you shut me up your sel i am giveng my opinon and you lot are all sayin he a beast when you or no1 eals can prove it girls all over the world and every boy get jelouse cuse he stunning that why you call him a rapes and even if he was no 1 care aprt fae you boy mann get over it was brefor christmas :L:L:L:L

I'm sure he'd be called Badwillie if he were a rapist, no chance he raped anyone!

...I know where the door is!

Banned? SCORE.

oiiii you shut me up your sel i am giveng my opinon and you lot are all sayin he a beast when you or no1 eals can prove it girls all over the world and every boy get jelouse cuse he stunning that why you call him a rapes and even if he was no 1 care aprt fae you boy mann get over it was brefor christmas :L:L:L:L

Well your opinion doesn't matter because you're a girl.

<)<)<)<)

**** so off topic posts. **** man, stop. this is not the "**** thread" (i dont if there is |??) .

should put restriction for this stuff eh. or close this thread if at least.

those posting about "willes" will end up here YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
so keep shut or this is what will happen to u.

* how do you close a thread ??

Last edited:
Just wondering what role people get the best out of Goodwillie in. Recently signed him for Brighton and looks like I'll be in Champ for another season so hoping he can bang them in for me! :p