David Goodwillie - promising poacher

yes he right i think he not but if he is i really dont care tbh most girls would love it even with him there is noo need for soome1 to be so stunnig and most of you boys go jhe a rapest or i hate him and he ugly becuse you are jelouses he get propaly more atention than anthing aspealy from girl he cant hlp it if he stunning

yes he right i think he not but if he is i really dont care tbh most girls would love it even with him there is noo need for soome1 to be so stunnig and most of you boys go jhe a rapest or i hate him and he ugly becuse you are jelouses he get propaly more atention than anthing aspealy from girl he cant hlp it if he stunning

I don't care if he is a rapist or not he is a great player (H)

yesss i now he a great player bett you bvoyss all over this world a jelouse of him

use.punctuation.please.

I'm most certainly not jealous, admittedly he's a good looking bloke, and a cracking player.

Just saying, I generally ask for consent when I fornicate.

He knows she said noooo
he knows she said noooooooooooo
david goodwillie, he knows she said no!

yesss i now he a great player bett you bvoyss all over this world a jelouse of him

Jealous of his talent and the life it can offer him, not what he does with it. As Beard of Zeus said, I tend to ask before I stick it anywhere. This prevents you being a rapist.

I'm most certainly not jealous, admittedly he's a good looking bloke, and a cracking player.

Just saying, I generally ask for consent when I fornicate.

Just shout surprise. Easier that way: if Assange is anything to go by, the jail term is much shorter if it's surprise *** and not rape.

Stick to FM or i will infract for being off topic

Jealous of his talent and the life it can offer him, not what he does with it. As Beard of Zeus said, I tend to ask before I stick it anywhere. This prevents you being a rapist.

"Ask before you stick it anywhere"

Sound advice for any youngster out there, do take note.

And I think the Van Persie song fits well here.

Good-will-e,
When a girl says no,
Molest her!

I don't care if he is a rapist or not he is a great player (H)

He would go well with McGregor mate ;)

Seriously though he is a good prospect if he finally learns to screw the nut. Supposedly McCoist has already lined him and Conway up for next season.

com on what girl would not say they were raped by him that slaper probably said it for poblisity and money out him i dont care if he a rapest and you can say wat you want it dont bother me ppl that go on about it when it was a whiel a go just showes there jelouse and if he is alest he gettin some and if he relly was i have no idea what that girl was thinking no girl in the right mind would turn him down(6)|):O

com on what girl would not say they were raped by him that slaper probably said it for poblisity and money out him i dont care if he a rapest and you can say wat you want it dont bother me ppl that go on about it when it was a whiel a go just showes there jelouse and if he is alest he gettin some and if he relly was i have no idea what that girl was thinking no girl in the right mind would turn him down(6)|):O

I think you just put women's rights ten years back. I love it.

Goodwillie's pretty good, anyone had any success with him any higher up than the championship?

My eyes hurt from your wall of text.

I think you just put women's rights ten years back. I love it.

Goodwillie's pretty good, anyone had any success with him any higher up than the championship?

I had him at Bolton once and he netted 20 in 35 whilst we finished 12th. Pretty impressive I thought. He is a good poacher. Played well next to Davies, fed well of the headers he won.

what girl in the right mind would turn him down they would have to be stupid

I had him at wolves but he never really produced the ***** I was looking for. .....I sold him 18months later to Cardiff who were struggling in the prem...........don't think he did much there either!!! I replaced him with Simon Church who was awesome and a steal at 1.7m.........Goodwillie is decent in real life but ***** on FM...imo

what girl in the right mind would turn him down they would have to be stupid

I genuinely know someone who did before he raped someone in Armadale. But stop going off topic.

I think he's better on FM than IRL.

just get it man i would never turn him down and i dont now any1 that would

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

it not off topic we are speaking about him he going no where end of !!!!!!!!

just get it man i would never turn him down and i dont now any1 that would

WOW...........I think we understand now