David Luiz signs for Chelsea

I support Benfica, I guarantee, he is better than Alex, Ivanovic, and he is not far from Terry, you just got yourselves the best young CB in the world.

You would rate him that hightly?? Blimey i cant really comment because i have only seen him a few times but from what i have seen and heard we have signed a great player. I will say thank you very much Benfica you have sold us 2 very good footballers in the last 6 months.

I support Benfica, I guarantee, he is better than Alex, Ivanovic, and he is not far from Terry, you just got yourselves the best young CB in the world.

Best young centreback?
LOLOLOLOL

First of all he's not that young, hes 24, and there are many better centrebacks with ages around 23-27, which can be considered young.

Second, and most important, Chelsea overpaid.

Best young centreback?
LOLOLOLOL

First of all he's not that young, hes 24, and there are many better centrebacks with ages around 23-27, which can be considered young.

We've seen what you think of him in other threads you obviously dont like him.

Its irrelevant how i personally feel about the play. What is relevant is that Chelsea clearly overpaid, hes not worth that much.

Don't expect to much from him supporting any Benfica player. He supports Sporting ;)

Don't expect to much from him supporting any Benfica player. He supports Sporting ;)
Thats what i mean, he wont give him credit even if he was the best player in the world which im not saying he is.

Its irrelevant how i personally feel about the play. What is relevant is that Chelsea clearly overpaid, hes not worth that much.

Was it you who said no centre back is worth more than 15 Million?

Anyway, delighted with this signing. Don't want him to be rushed into the starting XI too quickly, would be unfair on Ivanovic or Bozzy who are playing well.

Best young centreback?
LOLOLOLOL

first of all hes 23 not 24. Your obviously one of the most biased people on this site and thats coming from me. Lescott cost man City 24 million, yet Luiz cost 20million he is younger and has much more potential. He has had 5 caps for Brazil already so he is no mug.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Was it you who said no centre back is worth more than 15 Million?

Anyway, delighted with this signing. Don't want him to be rushed into the starting XI too quickly, would be unfair on Ivanovic or Bozzy who are playing well.

Our FA Cup replay against Everton has been moved to 19th of this month so i expect him to maybe start his first game then.

Looks to be a great signing for us, needed defensive cover and definitely more than capable of challenging Alex and Bruma to partner Terry.

That having been said, Bruma staying and not going out on loan is a mistake. He's not going to develop into the brilliant centre back he could be in the reserves. Likewise, we fail once again to address one of our biggest problems, our lack of creativity. £70m spent and still no playmaker.

City were after him at some point. Glad we didin't buy him...he is too good for our bench :D Boateng and Kompany are both better CB :s

Looks to be a great signing for us, needed defensive cover and definitely more than capable of challenging Alex and Bruma to partner Terry.

That having been said, Bruma staying and not going out on loan is a mistake. He's not going to develop into the brilliant centre back he could be in the reserves. Likewise, we fail once again to address one of our biggest problems, our lack of creativity. £70m spent and still no playmaker.

The Football League loan window opens again next week and Sven said their is a good chance they still may get Bruma on loan.

Best young centreback?
LOLOLOLOL

No, he's 23!

Really hope Alex doesn't leave, he's a quality player, no way he's only a backup and definitely wouldn't say he's poor on the floor he's a good passer (not as good ad Luiz mind), good last ditch sliding tackle too and his free kicks...:p

i have a fro just like him

Coming from FMS most loved member/

The Football League loan window opens again next week and Sven said their is a good chance they still may get Bruma on loan.

Would rather he went to West Brom, premier league playing time would be invaluable for him. Still, sure being part of the Sven revolution will be valuable experience.

Would rather he went to West Brom, premier league playing time would be invaluable for him. Still, sure being part of the Sven revolution will be valuable experience.

Sven really wants him and they are one of the favourites for promotion. I would prefer him to go to west brom if he was guarrenteed games.