David Luiz signs for Chelsea

If anything Van Aanholt is more attaking than Cole. He has a better cross that Cole and gets to the bi-line very well. Kakuta can also play out wide and Kalou is a decent player not excellent but decent and he is natuarly a wide player.

Meh, have to take your word about Van Aanholt, but he won't be as good or as effective as A.Cole is otherwise he would be talked about more often. Kakuta looks dodge and very ineffective and Kalou is wank. snm

Meh, have to take your word about Van Aanholt, but he won't be as good or as effective as A.Cole is otherwise he would be talked about more often. Kakuta looks dodge and very ineffective and Kalou is wank. snm

People who have seen Van Aanholt have said he looks immense and a dead cert to be Coles replacement. Kakuta needs games and the loan could be the making of him. Van Aanholt is talked about alot at Chelsea, Coventry, Newcastle and Leicster.

In 5 years:

GK: Matej Delac
DR: Slabodan Rajkovic
DL: Van Aanholt
DC: David Luiz
DC: Jeffrey Bruma
MC: John Obi Mikel
MC: Michael Essien
MC: Josh McEachran
ST: Daniel Sturridge
ST: Fernando Torres
ST: Fabio Borini

Pfft.

Chelsea will buy replacements for these bigger players. Most future XI's would look **** if you brought into account the youth at the club.

Last edited:
Thought he had a very good game tonight, but Ramires gets my vote for MOTM.

Luiz looks like he isn't afraid to dive in inside the box, which could be costly for Chelsea. Apart from the penalty there was another incident tonight where he dived in but fortunately got the tackle perfect.

Very comfortable on the ball, and distribution looks good. Looks like a real class act so far.

Thought he had a very good game tonight, but Ramires gets my vote for MOTM.

Luiz looks like he isn't afraid to dive in inside the box, which could be costly for Chelsea. Apart from the penalty there was another incident tonight where he dived in but fortunately got the tackle perfect.

Very comfortable on the ball, and distribution looks good. Looks like a real class act so far.

I watched an interview with one of Portugal's football experts and he was saying one of Luiz' main weaknesses is that he can make rash decisions that could get him into trouble. I guess that goes hand in hand with him only being a young lad, hopefully he will learn from it.

Other than that, he looks really good. I agree about Ramires, I thought he was fantastic, but Luiz edged it for me.

I watched an interview with one of Portugal's football experts and he was saying one of Luiz' main weaknesses is that he can make rash decisions that could get him into trouble. I guess that goes hand in hand with him only being a young lad, hopefully he will learn from it.

Other than that, he looks really good. I agree about Ramires, I thought he was fantastic, but Luiz edged it for me.

yer Ramires was excellent too but Luiz definatly deserved the man of the match for me. How many defenders come in from a different country and play as good as that on their full debut.