David Moyes, resigned? Nope, guess not.

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
according to Paul Tomkins and Twitter.
Pretty good source, too.

If true, not too suprising, he's took them as far as he could with the supplies there.

Oh my, well I suppose there's no more he can really do. Sack Lennon and give him the Celtic job. :p

Will be a big blow if he has. Great manager but he must be getting bored.

I hope not, he's a fantastic manager and he shouldn't leave!

He's a great manager who has done a great job at Everton with very few resources. Will believe when I see it on other sources (sky, BBC etc)

this would be bad news for Everton, he has done wounders for the club, won't believe it till it's been confirmed but still pretty big news.

That would be shocking news, he is a very good manager. I think last two season the team went through difficult times, but still I think he led Everton to 6-8th place couple of times. Great manager and he could he be the possible replacement for Roy Hodgens? :p

On Twitter??? skeptical to say the least!

Rodwell to Manchester United! But serious great loss for Everton but Moyes could get a better job, If true 1st manager 2 leave his club this year.

Erm what is the source?

Who's Paul Tomkins?

I think it's time for change at goodison, but we need the right replacement

No, he now says that he didnt finish his tweet haha. David Moyes has resigned himself to a bleak New Year.

Paul Tomkins RTed a jokey tweet by some dude. I think this is all rubbish.

if he wanted to leave personally i think he'd wait until the end of the season not leave half way through and tbh he aint gonna get sacked.

His tactics are negative. Everyone has just about had enough. Also read the latter part of my post.

Yeah, I'm sure you would rather go back to the good old days before Moyes came when you were clinging on to Premiership status.

He isn't resigning. Thank christ

Yeah, I'm sure you would rather go back to the good old days before Moyes came when you were clinging on to Premiership status.
He's done a great Job, But I think he's took us as far as he can.

His tactics are negative. Everyone has just about had enough. Also read the latter part of my post.

That's bonkers. He's done wonders on a shoestring budget, and he's one of the most talented managers around.

He's done a great Job, But I think he's took us as far as he can.

Who could take you further, though?