Dawson for England - Yes or no?

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 3K
yeah i agree i think terry should be dropped and upson and then replace with dawson and add joe hart

Dawson should be on the plane :P who is on the Cb shortlist anyway? Ferdinand, Terry, Woodgate, Cahill (nearly died from that blood clot, ****** lucky :D glad he is ok) Shawcross, Curtis Davis. who else?

Have you all read BBC Sport today? Capello is considering Johnson for the 30man squad and the friendly for mexico as becks and lennon are injured

Yeah.

Doesn't mean he is deffinatley going to take him.

I was saying he should deffinatley go. :)

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Dawson should be on the plane :P who is on the Cb shortlist anyway? Ferdinand, Terry, Woodgate, Cahill (nearly died from that blood clot, ****** lucky :D glad he is ok) Shawcross, Curtis Davis. who else?

Urm, what?

I'd expect King is a backup incase we get bad injuries, and we have a few players like Lescott, Brown, Richards who can all play centre back, although haven't done it very well lately so they'd be back ups too probably, and Jagielka of course.

I think terry shouldn't be dropped it make the morale go down not having him there but upson shud be left out

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Yeah.

Doesn't mean he is deffinatley going to take him.

I was saying he should deffinatley go. :)

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Urm, what?

Um just remebered this one man from Dunc's signature Steven Taylor wasn't he a hot prospect once? Do you think he should go? i dont know so am asking i dont follow individual players

Dawson, Ferdinand, Terry, Richards, Brown Englands Cb squad list (Richards can cover for Glen Johnson as Rb)

Dawson, Ferdinand, Terry, Richards, Brown Englands Cb squad list (Richards can cover for Glen Johnson as Rb)

Thats better, where did the legend that is Curtis Davis come from.. hes played.. what.. 4 games this season?! :P

I think terry shouldn't be dropped it make the morale go down not having him there but upson shud be left out

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Um just remebered this one man from Dunc's signature Steven Taylor wasn't he a hot prospect once? Do you think he should go? i dont know so am asking i dont follow individual players
No, Taylor should not go.

No, Taylor should not go.

Also he has missed most of the back end of the season.

Maybe if he proves himself next season in the prem he might have a chance, but we will see.

It should be a definite yes. He is having a much better season than all the centre backs and if it was up to me, I'd start him. A top player who fully deserves his chance on the plane to South Africa. :)

Yeah, I would also take Sol Campbell, because he has so much passion, and has been there and done it. He doesn't have to start, but I think he would be great to lead some of the younger members, especially now Beckham won't be going.

So, I would take;

Terry, Ferdinand, Dawson, Lescott (As backup for LB as well), Campbell?

We have enough experience with Ferdinand and Terry, we don't need Campbell, it would be a waste of time taking him instead of someone like Cahill/Jagielka that might actually make a difference if we need them to play.

Thats better, where did the legend that is Curtis Davis come from.. hes played.. what.. 4 games this season?! :P
hahha, was just brainstorming for Cb that could do the job for us (England) here in SA, i would loved King to have been fit, always enjoyed him, such a waste of talent he has been! would love Carragher to come out of retirement now that Capello has taken over, wonder if he would also a classy defender!

I dont think campbell should go if he does than he should go the way becks is going. Its like f we bring back sol then we might bring the rest back in vassel and forgot the other guys name. What about Kieron Richardson Sunderland LB for asley cole cover? Bruce thinks he should go

What about Kieron Richardson Sunderland LB for asley cole cover? Bruce thinks he should go
Why take a player for backup in a position he doesn't even naturally play when we have 3 perfectly good left back's in Cole, Baines and Warnock.

We have enough experience with Ferdinand and Terry, we don't need Campbell, it would be a waste of time taking him instead of someone like Cahill/Jagielka that might actually make a difference if we need them to play.

Sol, has played really well, since he has come back to be fair.

Back