dazamfc

Reaction score
Hi guys

I've been making database for myself because I've been bored and after seeing another thread about making databases I thought that I could do them for people aswell.I made a ''Scottish Leagues Expanded one so if you would like to download it theres a link at the end of the post.So if anyone would like a database made just ask and I will try my hardest to fufil your requests.
Databases

SCOTTISH LEAGUES EXPANDED
I have made a database which has the SPL,first,second and third divisions of Scotland in it but I have expanded the number of teams to SPL-20, 1st-24, 2nd-24, 3rd-24 and also added the juniour cup into it aswell.After that I gave all the SPL clubs 50m transfer budget,all 1st division teams 5m,all 2nd divison teams 500k and all 3rd division teams 50k.I know that there is a big jump but the lower league clubs can get load of money by getting a high place in the league table or doin well in a cup.

http://www.2shared.com/document/ple9EJG3/leagues_expanded.html

UK Leagues

This is a database with all the teams from the UK in a league format with trophys including 'The David Cameron Cup''.It is down to the Blue Square South.

View attachment 105798

Gretna 2010 in Conference North

Gretna FC died in 2008 after financial difficulties and the fans formed a new club called Gretna 2008. After a request to reform Gretna and put them back into football I have formed a club called Gretna 2010 who will play in the English Conference North. They will play at ''New Raydale Park'' and have a reputation of 1000. Try and take Gretna 2010 to EPL. PS. ONLY LOAD UP TO CONFERENCE NORTH/SOUTH.
View attachment 106402

Egypt

Premier League with Egyptian Cup and Super Cup

View attachment 106493

Cyprus

First, Second and Third divisions with no cups as the editior wouldn't let me add them

View attachment 106494

Owners FC

A club in the EPL who takes the place of Wigan. They are the best club in the world according tot he repuatation. They are the richest team in the world. Full of unknown players, go on a spending spree buying superstars to replace the duds which are there already.

View attachment 106937

Cheers

Daza

Last edited:
Might want to add more info on that Scottish Database if you want people to download it aswell as maybe make a few more Databases for this Thread of yours...otherwise good idea and good luck

Added to OP mate.If people ask me to make them a database I wil make it and put it up on the OP

Alright did not mean to jump on u there..Good Luck:)

No mate it is cool.Any advice you have is greatly apppreaciated as I know your a legend in making these mate

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Anyone wanting a database made and i will start it just now

yes can you make a db with all playable clubs from
wales
ireland
n.ireland
scotland
and england (down to league 2)
all in one united league structure

throw in barry town to make the number of teams an even number :)

mix the teams up so there is a mixture of each in each league
nice liitle cup comp to go with it too pls

thanks
triv(H)

No problem mate.Just 1 question if any of the guys that are pro's at making these things can answer-

I made a Euro Structure using all the england leagues and changed all of the teams nation to England but it didn't work and I assume it could happend again.Could anyone tell me how to fix this.

No problem mate.Just 1 question if any of the guys that are pro's at making these things can answer-

I made a Euro Structure using all the england leagues and changed all of the teams nation to England but it didn't work and I assume it could happend again.Could anyone tell me how to fix this.

what do you mean didn't work?

when moving a club into a different nation you change clubs nationality to its new nation
what else did you do on the db?

EDIT: if you want i can take a look at the db and see what the problem is

Last edited:
That is what I did mate but I will try this and see if it works

post up your euro one let me have a look

I ended up it deleting mate but when I finish this even if it doesn't work I will post it up.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

After 3 hours of deciding which team is goin where I am just about to start putting them into the editior.I have had to take some teams out as I am only doing down to the Confrence South but only about 3/4 teams from lower leagues in Ireland and Wales

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Here is the database mate-

http://www.2shared.com/file/MfvUNp85/UK_LEAGUE.html

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:30 PM ----------

Has anyone downloaded this yet?

PS-WHEN SETTING UP THE GAME PUT THE UK NORTH AND SOUTH AS THE LOWEST ACTIVE LEAGUE

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Any ideas on other databases to make guys?

Last edited:
tried to download but it just mucks about with adverts

try uploading through this site on the thread through the avanced reply instead of using a third party

Last edited:
on this screen in the 'reply' box below the posts, at the bottom of the box is two buttons, post quick reply and go advanced... click on go advanced
this will bring up a slightly larger reply box
accross the top of new reply box next to the smiley face is a paper clip, click on the paper clip
this will bring up a seperate small window with a lot of buttons labelled 'browse' click on one of these browse buttons and your files from you computer will appear in a small window, navigate throw the files until you find the database you want to upload
when you have found it, click on it once and the file name should appear in the little file name box - next to this box click on 'open'
this breings you back to the small window with all the browse buttons in, next to one of these browse buttons should be the name of the file you want to upload, click on the upload button next to the bottom browse button and a few seconds later you file will appear at the top of the bottom half of that screen - when there just shut that little window with the x button
now you should be back on the reply box - click on the paperclip again and your file name should appear, click on file name and it will appear in the reply box
click submit reply at the bottom of the reply box - job done :)

it is far quicker and easier to do than it is to write explaining it to do lol

Aye Cheers mate you've been a big help. Hope you enjoy the database.

Remember and give me feedback

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:10 PM ----------

Not doing anything so does anyone want any databases done? I am best at doing new league formats and adding new teams so leagues just so that yous know

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:35 PM ----------

Hi guys

I am looking to see if anyone wants any database done as I havn't had much requests as i thought so anyone wanting anything?

Last edited:
be patient my friend :)

at the moment its pretty quiet on db requests cos its close to FM11 release and on top of that you're competing with the stickied 'Editing Request team'
what few requests people have are going through that thread

when FM11 comes out there should be a huge wave of requests for the new game, i'm sure you'll get some requests put in then:D

instead of waiting for requests why dont you make some DB's that you think are a good idea and then post them up in the 'download>custom database' section so people can find it easier - then you can see how many people download it and you should get some feedback there. not only that, you will be putting your name out there :)
theoretically someone will download a db made by you from that section, like it and then come looking for you to make other db's for them :)

good luck
Triv(H)

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

http://Get your Editing Requests Here

Last edited: