alright

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

what you changing

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

you nearly finished?

yep will do

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

im gonna use it on LCF Marshalls newest update

Thats what I would use aswell mate.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:38 PM ----------

How is it mate?

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:27 PM ----------

Anyone wanting anything done. I can do new leagues, new league formats, make clubs, anything really I will attempt to do

Hi guys

I am going to start planning a new database for FM11. It will be from years ago so would anyone want any specific year done. I can do any year but remember I need to find players, stats, leagues, etc.

Hi guys

I am going to start planning a new database for FM11. It will be from years ago so would anyone want any specific year done. I can do any year but remember I need to find players, stats, leagues, etc.

there are a few of these being made so be careful not to make the same season as somebody else :)

personally, as a man utd fan i would love to see 1994-95 season made - although united didn't win anything that season, they still had hughes ince and kanchelskis as well as just signed cole when he was hot property, sharpe still good Cantona nearing his peak, giggs the best young player around and 5 young hotshots ready to break thru into first team at any moment in scholes becks **** and nevilles

also with shearer at blackburn still there would be a chance of going one better than fergie and signing him for united

Mate, to make cups [like in the Cyprus leagues] if they aren't already in the Editor, then you have to make them then add them to the league structure. ;)

Any other suggestions and I will put a poll up and you can vote

hey daza, somebody just requested this on the editing request thread:
can u plz make a 18 team spl database with 3 relagated teams and bigger transfer bugets like £50m thanks
so i gave him a link to here and told him about your 'scottish leagues expanded' database as it is very similar to his request (H)

free advertising courtesy of Triv(H)

It wasn't workin on my computer but if he comes back saying that it didn't work just direct him to this thread and I will do this ASAP

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Hi Guys

I've scrapped the idea of doing the older database which is mentioned in posts above for FM11 and decided to do a database which adds more playable leagues in Scotland. I am going to add-

Highland League
East of Scotland Football League
South of Scotland Football League
Scottish Junior Football East Region Super League
Scottish Junior Football West Premier League

Scottish Junior Football North Premier League

Heyy Dazza

Could you do me a Rangers team of 1992/93 and replace Rangers of today??

How long do you reckon it will take?

So do you want all the current Rangers players replaced by the squad of '92-'93 with all other teams with current players?

So do you want all the current Rangers players replaced by the squad of '92-'93 with all other teams with current players?

Yepp :p

They would **** the league nowadays. McCoist Hateley and Stevens, that sorta thing.

No Bother mate.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Well considering I will need to add all the attributes to each player probaly either tommorow or Monday

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Listen mate I am going to pass on your reqeuest as it takes about 1 hour to do 1 player and with all the players they had it wouldn't be worth it when FM11 comes out in a month. If you still want it done on FM11 I will do it

Sorry mate

Daza