I know and I'm grateful for it. I realise that people will go to the thread with more post but I realise that there will be lots of people wanting db's on FM11

why dont you make a db based around Gretna - re-create the team and put them in scot div 3 - or maybe put them in england in level ten - it could be a challenge to get them back to the spl or into the epl and get them one step further than they went last time. maybe change their name slightly due to the club being reformed, make them stadium share for a few seasons and maybe set a stadium move to one of their own a few years down the line.

Just an idea and it could keep you busy

:)

Oh, when FM11 is out there will be a few Editing Competitions floating about, if you like i can PM them to you - they're worth a go |)

I know a lot of people have been asking about a french lower divisions Db, Why not research and do that and release in Custom Dbs as my friend Trivaldo has said you have to go out there and show people what you can do. I've only been fully active on Forum for a month or so but I have 4 Db's in Download section and have down several others on thread and I now get people PMing me to do Requests and for editing advice.

Good luck and I hope to see your Name out there.

I made Gretna 2010 and put them in the Isthmian League Premier Division and changed Gretna's nation to england but when i go onto the game, it says in the bit where u pick the database which u want in the game, that there is no nation set for the database

I made Gretna 2010 and put them in the Isthmian League Premier Division and changed Gretna's nation to england but when i go onto the game, it says in the bit where u pick the database which u want in the game, that there is no nation set for the database

this is probably because you need to remove a team from Isthmian League Premier, if you just put gretna into that league without taking any team out then there will be too many teams in that league - which would stop you being able to pick that country to play in

Added new countries to OP which include-

Egypt- Premier League and Egyptian Cup and Super Cup

Cyprus- First, Second and Third Division but no domestic cups as the editior wouldn't let me add them

Any other nations you want just ask

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:47 PM ----------

Hi Guys

I know this thread isn't No.1 thread for requests but is there any chance it could be a sticky so that I could get more requests seeing that I have made a good few databases?

Cheers

Daza

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

????

Last edited:
pls do the serb league....tnx

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

pls do the serb league.,....tnx

Mate the Serbain League is in the game

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Does anyone want any new leagues,cups made or even new formats,etc?

Mate just start up a new game on FM10 and whe choosing nations choose Serbia

alright mate can you make me a new team or do you only do databases

alright mate can you make me a new team or do you only do databases

if you request the same team on here that you wanted me to make then just let me know so that it doesn't get made twice :)

cheers hang on

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Team Name: Owners FC
Short Name: Owners
Six letter Name: Owners
Nickname: The Owners
Year Founded: 2010
Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.): Professional.
Reputation: Full please I want every player to want to come to them
Balance 999,999mill
Transfer Budget: 1000 mill
Wage Budget: 1000k pw
Home Kit: Bright Green with a yellow stripe in the middle
Away Kit: Bright Yellow with a green stipe in the middle
Rivals : None
Affiliations: None
Club replaced: Wigan
League: English Premiership

Stadium Name: The Fortress
Stadium City: Birmingham
Stadium Owner: Owners FC
Stadium Capacity: 100,000

Please can you make sure you put the rep and whatever else up full please because I want every player to come and also can I have a sugar daddy chairman please. Also can I have the best youth and training facilities please.

Cheers Mate

no thanks i would have none if possible but i think i have to have regens

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

any chance when you know it will be done by

Okay I have done it I am just going to try it out and see if it works. The only thing I have added is a chairman

cheers mate cant wait to play it

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

does it work fine?