dazamfc

Reaction score
Here is my database thread for FM11. You can request thing that u would like in your game and I will make them for yous. I did one for FM10 but only got a few request of which I did 99% of them only rejecting one because it wouldn't be worth the time and effort with FM11 coming out very soon. If you want you can look back at my FM10 database thread and see what I did on FM10. I will do your requests inside a day if they dont require hours of work and if they do I will do it ASAP.

Finished Databases

*SCOTTISH LEVEL 11
*SCOTTISH LEAGUES EXPANDED
*A LEAGUE FORMAT WITH 4 TEAMS EACH FROM SAN MARINO, MALTA, ANDORRA, LUXEMBOURG AND FAROE ISLANDS
*UK LEAGUE FORMAT
*WORLD LEAGUE

Scottish Level 11

SPL
Scottish 1st Division
Scottish 2nd Division
Scottish 3rd Division
Highland Football League
Scottish Juniors East Region Superleague
East of Scotland League Premier Division
Scottish Juniors West Superleague Premier Divison
Scottish Junior East Region Premier Division
South of Scotland Football League
Scottish Juniors North Premier Division

View attachment 112109

Scottish Leagues Expanded

SPL - 20 teams
D1- 24 teams
D2 - 24 teams
D3 - 24 teams

PLUS - NEW CUPS

View attachment 112223

4 Clubs Each Make 20 Club League

I will create a league with 20 clubs. These clubs will be 4 clubs from 5 different nations. It will be like this-

Tre Fiori (San Marino)
Tre Penne (San Marino)
Cosmos (San Marino)
Faetano (San Marino)
Valletta (Malta)
Birkirkara (Malta)
Sliema Wanderers (Malta)
Hibernians (Malta)
FC Santa Coloma (Andorra)
Sant Juliá (Andorra)
Lusitanos (Andorra)
Encamp (Andorra)
Jeunesse Esch (Luxembourg)
F91 Dudelange (Luxembourg)
Grevenmacher (Luxembourg)
FC Differdange (Luxembourg)
HB Torshavn (Faroe Islands)
EB/Streymur (Faroe Islands)
Vikingur (Faroe Islands)
B36 Torshavn (Faroe Islands)

PLEASE NOTE: THAT WHEN YOU ARE SELECTING NATION YOU SELECT ONLY THE WELSH TOP LEAGUE. ALSO THE WELSH CUP IS NOT THE MAIN CUP ANY MORE. THE MAIN CUP IS THE WELSH FAW CUP IS THE MAIN CUP WITH THE WESLH CUP BEING THE ''LEAGUE CUP''.

View attachment 112793

UK League Format

I did this for FM10 and it worked well. I put the major clubs from the 5 nations into the top division and then put the rest in according to the FM rep. If you want to know who I put where give me a shout and I will PM you the structure. I will change it a little so heres how it will hopefully look on FM11

UK Premier League - 20 teams
UK Division 1 - 24 teams
UK Division 2 - 24 teams
UK Division 3 - 24 teams
UK Division 4 - 22 teams
UK Division 5 - 22 teams
UK Division 6 - 22 teams

PLUS NEW CUPS

View attachment 112807

Stamford Superstars

Barnet have dropped out of the football league and Roman Abramovic has formed a new club to take their place in League 2. Stamford Superstars has a sugar daddy chairman, 20,000 seater stadium,Chelsea as their parent club, top class training and youth facilites and no real players or staff. Its up to you to take charge and take the £33m valued club to the EPL.

View attachment 112932

World League

I am going to use the english format in the game and put the Worlds best teams into a league structure. It should look like this on FM11

World Premier League - 20 teams
World League 1 - 24 teams
World League 2 - 24 teams
World League 3 - 24 teams
World League 4 - 24 teams
World League 5 - 22 teams
World League 6 - 22 teams

View attachment 114327

In Progress

New Scottish Revolution​

Last edited:
How about creating one like you did for FM10, putting 20 teams into the spl and maybe 3 or 4 teirs below that with 20 or maybe 24 teams and if you can the lowest teir have the U19s of a few of the SPL teams. Perhaps with higher competitions bonuses if you can.

Hope this makes sense.

That will be my second database mate after my Scottish Level 11 one . I will look forward to doing it.

I know this might be a bit too much to ask, but would it be possible to create a league out of 4 teams each from San Marino, Malta, Andorra, Luxembourg and the Faroe Islands to make a 20 team league.
It would be
San Marino: Tre Fiori, Tre Penne, Cosmos, Faetano
Malta: Valletta, Birkirkara, Sliema Wanderers, Hibernians
Andorra: FC Santa Coloma, Sant Juliá, Lusitanos, Encamp
Luxembourg: Jeunesse Esch, F91 Dudelange, Grevenmacher, FC Differdange
Faroe Islands: HB Torshavn, EB/Streymur, Vikingur, B36 Torshavn

Continental qualification could be the winner goes to the 2nd qualifying round of the Champions League with 2nd to 4th (or 5th) going in to the 1st qualifying round.

Obviously, I'm not even sure if this is possible but if it is let me know.

It probaly would be possible. When it comes out I will try it mate

Good Luck with the Thread dazamfc and also have a look at my sig if your interested in the Editors Comp

This is my plans for FM11

*SCOTTISH LEVEL 11
*SCOTTISH LEAGUES EXPANDED
*A LEAGUE FORMAT WITH 4 TEAMS EACH FROM SAN MARINO, MALTA, ANDORRA, LUXEMBOURG AND FAROE ISLANDS
*UK LEAGUE FORMAT
*WORLD LEAGUE

Scottish Level 11

SPL
Scottish 1st Division
Scottish 2nd Division
Scottish 3rd Division
Highland Football League
Scottish Juniors East Region Superleague
East of Scotland League Premier Division
Scottish Juniors West Superleague Premier Divison
Scottish Junior East Region Premier Division
South of Scotland Football League
Scottish Juniors North Premier Division

Scottish Leagues Expanded

SPL - 20 teams
D1- 24 teams
D2 - 24 teams
D3 - 24 teams

PLUS - NEW CUPS

4 Clubs Each Make 20 Club League

I will create a league with 20 clubs. These clubs will be 4 clubs from 5 different nations. It will be like this-

Tre Fiori (San Marino)
Tre Penne (San Marino)
Cosmos (San Marino)
Faetano (San Marino)
Valletta (Malta)
Birkirkara (Malta)
Sliema Wanderers (Malta)
Hibernians (Malta)
FC Santa Coloma (Andorra)
Sant Juliá (Andorra)
Lusitanos (Andorra)
Encamp (Andorra)
Jeunesse Esch (Luxembourg)
F91 Dudelange (Luxembourg)
Grevenmacher (Luxembourg)
FC Differdange (Luxembourg)
HB Torshavn (Faroe Islands)
EB/Streymur (Faroe Islands)
Vikingur (Faroe Islands)
B36 Torshavn (Faroe Islands)

Continental qualification will be the winner goes to the 2nd qualifying round of the Champions League with 2nd to 4th (or 5th) going in to the 1st qualifying round.

UK League Format

I did this for FM10 and it worked well. I put the major clubs from the 5 nations into the top division and then put the rest in according to the FM rep. If you want to know who I put where give me a shout and I will PM you the structure. I will change it a little so heres how it will hopefully look on FM11

UK Premier League - 20 teams
UK Division 1 - 24 teams
UK Division 2 - 24 teams
UK Division 3 - 24 teams
UK Division 4 - 24 teams
UK Division 5 - 24 teams
UK Division 6 - 24 teams

PLUS NEW CUPS

World League

I am going to use the english format in the game and put the Worlds best teams into a league structure. It should look like this on FM11

World Premier League - 20 teams
World League 1 - 24 teams
World League 2 - 24 teams
World League 3 - 24 teams
World League 4 - 24 teams
World League 5 - 24 teams
World League 6 - 24 teams

English Level 16

*English Premier League
*Championship
*League 1
*League 2
*Conference
*Conference North + Conference South
*Evo-Stick Premier + Evo-Stick League First Division South + Zamaretto League Division One Central + Ryman Football League Division One North + Ryman Football League Division One South

Any more requests?

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:21 PM ----------

Anyone wanting anything added to that list?

Would love England's lower reaches, i tried Tier 8 today, but had problems with the FA Cup, so i eagerly anticipate that :)

Would love England's lower reaches, i tried Tier 8 today, but had problems with the FA Cup, so i eagerly anticipate that :)
Nick Main is attempting to get to level 21 in england - whilst him getting to level 21 is optimistic/unreallistic, he will be releasing each tier to download as he works his way down the pyramid - level 8 would only be the second tier he would need to create (with BS S/N being level 6) so i'd expect him to have that completed very soon, likely before this weekend finishes

If you look at my post where I've said what my plans are you'll se I'm doing to level 16 mate

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:15 PM ----------

List added to OP

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:52 AM ----------

I have added the link to download my Scottish Level 11 database

I dont think so mate but you could try. Just transfer the file from FM08 editior data to FM11 edititor data and see if it works. Please let me know when you try it mate

Cheers

Daza

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

Hey mate, could you do a database for Mexican Second Division? It is a bit like the Spanish one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Segunda_División_de_México

It will be added to my list

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:36 AM ----------

Scottish Leagues Expanded download has been added tot he OP if anyone wants to give it a go

av no stadium know any thing aboot that

Go into the prefrences>display ans sounds then scroll down to 3d settings and over at the right hand side and click on show stadium and show crowd and that should fix it mate

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Cheers mate just downloaded it.

Cheers mate. Just tell me if anything needs changed or that