J-League would be fantastic as it's essentially the game's biggest hole. I know it's more work than most though since the Japanese players don't exist.

Listen guys I have decide not to add new leagues for eg. The Mexican 2nd Division, The Welsh Leagues

I am just going to do things like create clubs,create players, expand leagues, make new league formats, cut down teams in leagues, etc

Cheers

Daza

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:47 PM ----------

Who Would be interested in downloading a database which has the scottish leagues regionalised?

hey mate can u help me create a competition in which the champion of every major league in europe compete in a world cup style cup with no home and away ties. like every year there's a new host country. rules similar to champions league. thx

Are you able to make a database where the MLS is actually a world renowned league. Increased transfer budgets, reputations, and get rid of all of the stupid MLS rules. Thanks in advance

Hi guys,

Any suggestions on new leagues/leagues expanded to make?

Could you do a full San Marino one please, without the other nations like in the OP.

Hi, already sent you a PM about it but just to be sure I'll post here (most of the time I don't notice when I get a PM). I requested a database in the 'request a database' thread, but it's closed so I assume they stopped doing it for the time being. Anyway, basically it's a database with some of the new leagues that other people have made (no new leagues for you to make), plus a new rule: 0 foreigners allowed in any and all competitions (this excludes the MLS, African and Middle Eastern teams). It'd be nice to make this rule gradually, as in there's no rule the first season, the second season it's 3 foreigners, and the third season it's 0 foreigners. I'm not sure if you can do this though; in that case, just make the rule 0.

Also, delete the Club World Cup and re-create the Intercontinental Cup (with a new format). Basically it's the winner of the CONCACAF Champions League versus the winner of the Libertadores, and on the other side the winner of the Asian Champions League plays the best African team, and the winner plays the UEFA Champions League winner. The winner of that plays the winner of the Americas. There's another one that involves the Europa League winner and the winner of the Copa Sudamericana, among other things. The details are in the thread. Check it out, I think it'd be a great database and I bet any South Americans here would LOVE to play it.

Orite Daza.

Just a quick request buddy

Any chance you could do a scottish database which would be like the blue square set up?

Basically a 20 team top tier (still clydesdale sponsor) then....a IRN BRU NORTH league of 24 and and IRN BRU SOUTH league of 24 and 2 of each get promoted to the top tier. with prize money similar to EPL for top tier and npower champ prize money for the other divisions

Cheers

Orite Daza.

Just a quick request buddy

Any chance you could do a scottish database which would be like the blue square set up?

Basically a 20 team top tier (still clydesdale sponsor) then....a IRN BRU NORTH league of 24 and and IRN BRU SOUTH league of 24 and 2 of each get promoted to the top tier. with prize money similar to EPL for top tier and npower champ prize money for the other divisions

Cheers

Yeah mate. I will try it

hi daza mate...was just looking at your databases great work...i was gna download the one with all the scottish leagues expanded..could you tell me if you have put the reserve leagues back on?...if not could you tell me how to?..thanks

Last edited:
hi daza mate...was just looking at your databases great work...i was gna download the one with all the scottish leagues expanded..could you tell me if you have put the reserve leagues back on?...if not could you tell me how to?..thanks

I am just going wait for a few days to I get my new laptop to add the reserves m8

Hi dazamfc, sorry to bug you again, but do you think you could make a database with the cups that I described? As far as the foreigner rule goes, I'm going to attempt to use the advanced editor to try and add it to as many leagues as I can. But if you could make a database that deletes the Club World Cup (and the Euro super cup or whatever it is where the winner of the Champions League and Europa League play each other) and makes the international competitions that I described in the request a database thread, that would be great! Sorry to ask you but the other thread is closed and I don't know who to ask. I really don't know the editor well enough to do it, especially since I think it might involve editing the dates of the Libertadores so the winners can play each other before the end of the season (if you have to recreate the whole thing from the ground to do so, make a simplified version, you don't have to re-create it exactly, whatever is easiest for you).

After taking a break from the editor I can now say that I'm back and open for requests guys

Can you make a db with yearly world cups in random countries like it is now. (eg not england every year) Thanks

Or could the nation of the world cup be voted on by the national coaches?

Last edited:
World cups as in National World Cups or Club World Cups?

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Any Requests ?

I do League Expanding, New Formats, etc but only in UK