love this thread buddy, how long you think you will be until the english league system is ready for me to get?

Chelsea :(

love this thread buddy, how long you think you will be until the english league system is ready for me to get?

Chelsea :(

I will try and have it done for Friday mate

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Link added to OP for the Scottish League Expanded

I will try and have it done for Friday mate

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Link added to OP for the Scottish League Expanded
You're making level 16 in 5 days?

I would like to see you try.

I will try and do the cups too mate so it will take longer

I am hoping to be able to play the Portland Timbers as an MLS team, as they (and the Vancouver Whitecaps) are joining the MLS for the next season.

Is there a way to do this?

Please could you give me a template and then il request one. Cheers

Name:
Short Name:
Six Letter Name:
Nickname:
Nation:
City:
Year Founded:
Morale:
Stadium Capacity:
Balance:
Trasfer Budget:
Wage Budget:
Division:
Home Kit Colours:
Away Kit Colours:
Third Kit Colours:
Goalie Home Colours:
Goaie Away Colours:
Goalie Third Colours:
Board:
Any Staff:
Rivals:

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:31 PM ----------

I have just created a new club with a bright future. The link is on the OP

Last edited:
hello:)
could you make leagues from: Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar??

cheers!

The World League database Link is now up on the OP guys

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

I just noticed that the English system has already been made and there is no point in making and not getting many people downloading because there is already one out so I have deleted it from my list.

Please if there is any other system like that or there is something like leagues expanded I will happily do that for anyone today

Would you make tier1 and tier2 in Andorra please , but all the clubs in tier1 to be with proffesional status and the clubs in tier2 which arent with proff. status to get 1 when promoted , also the reserve teams in tier2 to stay there and not be able to get promotion and 1cup including the 2 leagues if possible :) , and if you can add 3-4 stadiums more , cuz there seems to be just 1 stadium and it'd be boring to play all the games from 2 leagues in same stadium ^^
Thank You