Can you make a db with yearly world cups in random countries like it is now. (eg not england every year) Thanks

Or could the nation of the world cup be voted on by the national coaches?

I cant find a way to do it mate

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Can you make an Argentinian legends team mate to replace the current mob?

If you look at the post obove your original one mate you will see what I can do

Can you add Gretna to the scottish lower leagues and give them lots of cash?

I just saw your world league. I wish i had seen it sooner because I made my own world league and it took me around 5 hours or so. I had never used the editor and to be honest didn't even know there was one. Anyways I think i made the league pretty well but only thing i'm scared of is how the teams will place for the ECC en EC and stuff like that, so i just choosed a team and i am doing the holiday thing till the end of the year but its going so slow. Anyways just wanted to say thnx and could you check out my league

Extraordinary League.xml

hi daza m8..great work on your databases..i was wondering if u could help me..i am using your scottish league expended database and was wondering if you can edit the number of substitutes you take with u in a domestic game....like you take 5 subs with u in a spl games but i would like to change it to 7..thanks friend and keep up the good work

I am desperate for a 11/12 season database. I know that would be a long task, but I've been looking everywhere!

any news on the 'New Scottish Revolution'

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

could you possible add a few things into the scottish revolution -

1 - Create a 20-team Premier League - the SPL's European places (winner qualifies for Champions' League, 2-4 get into Europa League, 20 place automatically relegated, 18th & 19th play a 2 legged relegation playoff with the loser going down),
2 - Create a 20 team First Division (winner is automatically promoted, 2nd and 3rd play a 2 legged promotion playoff, winner goes up, 20th place is automatically relegated, 18th & 19th play a 2 legged relegation playoff with the loser going down)
3 - Create a 20 team Second Division (winner is automatically promoted, 2nd and 3rd play a 2 legged promotion playoff).
4 - turn back on the reserve leagues
5 - add rangers and celtic B-Teams in the lower league (na sure how to stop them getting promoted into SPL)