Dc And Frankie's Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey can someone make me a signature with Ashley Young in left corner and James Milner in Right Corner (of the picture I mean) Villa Park Stadium as background and Aston Villa badge somewhere in center?
Thanks!

Its will look **** is you have 2 players on the same signature some people can make then look good but i cant ;) yet lol so just 1 player

Hey can someone make me a signature with Ashley Young in left corner and James Milner in Right Corner (of the picture I mean) Villa Park Stadium as background and Aston Villa badge somewhere in center?
Thanks!

Its will look **** is you have 2 players on the same signature some people can make then look good but i cant ;) yet lol so just 1 player

Hi, i have made a few previous requests for sigs but never got them :(
anyway any chance i could have a Fletcher sig plz

change of plan!
can i have a john terry sig of when he slipped before taking his penalty in the champions league final with the words "viva John Terry" plz. :)

Frankie can do that one.

article-0-015658B900000578-889_468x291_popup.jpg

Use this one (H)

Lol nice Frankie, any chance of making me a QPR one lads..
Club - Q.P.R
Player - Akos Buzsaky
Background - QPR Badge
Anything else - Anything you think would make it look better, I'm sure it will look good.

Cheers lads, I know you've got a lot of people asking for them at the moment so I don't mind waiting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.