Dc And Frankie's Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
another question, soz, when you insert the image, and you resize it, how do you know which siz will fit the starting canvas?? Because when I do the image size the same as the normal canvas size, it's way too small? And also, for the image size, I can't edit the width, without the height automatically changing, and then when I edit the height, the width changes automatically?

another question, soz, when you insert the image, and you resize it, how do you know which siz will fit the starting canvas?? Because when I do the image size the same as the normal canvas size, it's way too small? And also, for the image size, I can't edit the width, without the height automatically changing, and then when I edit the height, the width changes automatically?

Put the picture on the actual signature and then press CTRL + T and then you can re-size it your self but when doing this keep hold off SHIFT!!

putting it on by lasooing it?? sorry about the questions, but i've just got photoshop a minute ago

You know, all the time I never knew could could resize pics like that, ive been entering image size in, all this time XD

You know, all the time I never knew could could resize pics like that, ive been entering image size in, all this time XD

Lol. I did tell you ages ago on msn lol but you must of forgotten :D

Louis, be patient. If you want it done faster you could do it yourself

the one i got now anny better danny and frankie?

is anyone doing mine??????

You are not the only person who wants a signature.

Louis, be patient. If you want it done faster you could do it yourself

You tell him Kinger

sorry just no-one is saying anything

That might be because we are busy

Funnily enough they are probably making sigs.

Nope. Playing Football Manager

the one i got now anny better danny and frankie?

Its a better size yes and for your first go its good.

Look in here Sport-Gfxand watch some tutorials and then you will learn more stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.