Dc And Frankie's Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, the Marlon King one made me laugh ^^)

Not sure if this is the place to ask but I'm havong a bit of trouble.
I made a Nirvana sig, and I want to put it as my sig, trouble is i don't know how to get it on... do you have to save it in a certain way at all?? Thanks in advance

yeah but then how do i put it on the site if i save it as PNG because there is no attach button??

yeah but then how do i put it on the site if i save it as PNG because there is no attach button??

Upload the signature too Imageshack then copy the direct link into your signature and then add a
to the end.

ahh thanks danny i guess i wont be running to you two to make me new sigs until my trial runs out

could i have

Marlon King, Joey Barton and Jermaine Pennant with bars infront please and writing....LOCKED UP

Is that a sig? :O Looks like a pic with words oO)

That is the wrong size for a signature.

470x150 is the best size

i thought that's what i did?? I'll get to work on a new one then, besides, it's just a pic with words lol

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

is 470 width by any chance? Wait, stupid question

could i have

Marlon King, Joey Barton and Jermaine Pennant with bars infront and writing....LOCKED UP please

Asking twice doesn't mean we will do it faster, jheeeze

Who is Louis H first i have seen of the guy and he has 1,108 posts.

Or are you someone with a new username.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Asking twice doesn't mean we will do it faster, jheeeze

You tell him Frankie.:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.