Dc And Frankie's Signatures

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 943
  • Views Views 73K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will give criticism. :)

Firstly the picture of Messi isn't blended into the image enough, which I suppose is hard to accomplish with just a stadium stock as the background.

Secondly I think a sig always looks better with a border.

My last point off the top of my head is the text is too dull, download some new fonts to use on Photoshop :)

Please be honest well you always are

How do you think my Sig's are ???

Please be honest well you always are

How do you think my Sig's are ???

Your sigs are better than when you started obviously but I have been on forums with people that are phenomenal at Photoshop and unsurprisingly now my standards are a little high.

In general they are not good, however if the members of this forum are pleased with them then it doesn't really make much of a difference what I think.

Your sigs are better than when you started obviously but I have been on forums with people that are phenomenal at Photoshop and unsurprisingly now my standards are a little high.

In general they are not good, however if the members of this forum are pleased with them then it doesn't really make much of a difference what I think.

Well it dose cause you seem to no what you are talking about

Just made my second sig.. what you think?

You need to drag the renders down a bit more you can see the gap if you no what i mean
you could of done a better background and maybe faded the text a bit

but very good for your 2nd one

Okay guys. I'm new to this whole signature business. Here is my first ever football signature. Can I please have feedback - positive and negative telling me how I can improve. Thanks.

carltoncolesig.png

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Oh and guys how do I add the signature to all my posts? This website layout confuses me :(

I think that is pretty good actually. Especially for a first attempt, it has a certain style to it that is likeable. I like what you did with the font and your first attempt could have been a lot worse. Well done.

WOW already better then me lol well dome mate

What Tuts did you watch ect ect to get the hang of it

I think that is pretty good actually. Especially for a first attempt, it has a certain style to it that is likeable. I like what you did with the font and your first attempt could have been a lot worse. Well done.

Thanks Redrup. New ones are coming soon. I just use powerpoint and paint to make them guys. You can layer pictures as well which i'm experimenting with now.

WOW already better then me lol well dome mate

What Tuts did you watch ect ect to get the hang of it

Thanks Danny whats a tut? A tutorial? I didn't use any, I've just been experimenting on paint for a while making signatures for some online game I used to play called Ikariam. This is my best one to date though. My cousin taught me how to layer. More coming soon.

if that's what you used then you are a legend! i dont think anyone else thought about using a different programme! that's impressive

You made that with POWERPOINT and PAINT

Yeah my cousin uses some ginp or something but he taught me a longer but easier way to make them a few weeks back.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Wow guys. I'm shocked. I didn't think it was that good.

Matthew Upson one coming in about an hour guys. Then I'm finished for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back