Dc And Frankie's Signatures

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 943
  • Views Views 73K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use Photoshop So Dose Frankie

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Do A Kaka one :)
Ok Will do. Let me just finish the Green one and I'll get straight on it. They take me an hour+ usually. I'll be finished with the green in 5 minutes. It's my tour de force.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Fatshit do a kaka one
Shall I make a plain Kaka one or Real Madrid. Green is going up any minute now. It's finished

Real Madrid Kaka One
Okay will see if I can find any good pics or him running to crop.

The Green one is done now guys. Here it is: My tour de force. I used a shelling tile style this time with the same template as the Upson one but with similar colourings to the Cole. Feedback; critical please. KAKA next for Danny Carter.

RobertGreensig.png

How can we put
Sheff wed and Marseille on the same sig

My new sig :)
and btw... fatshits one is awesome!!! carlton cole one is definately the best in my opinion...
Before anyone says it aswell, i know Ronaldo isn't at United anymore, but i still love him :)

You should not have more then one pic of a player unless its from the same pic or it looks ****

I made a Walcott one but it turned out **** so It won't be put on this, but I did get back into the whole thing and will be making more soon.

and btw... fatshits one is awesome!!! carlton cole one is definately the best in my opinion...
Before anyone says it aswell, i know Ronaldo isn't at United anymore, but i still love him :)

Wont say anyfing bout ronaldo...what bout robinho :P

lol thanks man yours is brilliant as well. Oh and Danny I've beagan to splice the materials for my Kaka one together and when I'm finished I'll post it and you can use it if you want.

can i have a sig saying arsenal vs. Plymouth Argyle as a big heading, 3-1 as a big bit of text in the middle and at the bottom saying 30/01/2009. May I also have an Arsenal page to the right side and an argyle badge to the left please. Thanks

might aswell put it on man

No point, it won't have any text on it because I haven't downloaded any new fonts yet, and with this illegal version of Photoshop I don't know where to put the texts to make them available :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back