Dc And Frankie's Signatures

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 943
  • Views Views 73K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my cousin uses some ginp or something but he taught me a longer but easier way to make them a few weeks back.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Wow guys. I'm shocked. I didn't think it was that good.

Hehe, it's GIMP. But that isn't quite as good as photoshop.

And I thought you used Photoshop, with Paint I don't see how you could make the sig you posted. Pretty impressive use of **** software.

Hehe, it's GIMP. But that isn't quite as good as photoshop.

And I thought you used Photoshop, with Paint I don't see how you could make the sig you posted. Pretty impressive use of **** software.

Oh GIMP thats it. I dont have either so he showed me how to use paint, powerpoint and publisher like this.

Redrup ?

Any chance of seeing any Sig's you have made ?

Mattie Upson up in 15 mins guys. I'm almost finished with him. I've used an easier fading syle that I don't like as much but I need to try different angles. Please tell me which you think is better. Thanks

Redrup ?

Any chance of seeing any Sig's you have made ?

Well actually I haven't done one for a while and am getting back into it now. May post this one I'm making when I finish if I think it looks decent.

Here we are guys. This is my second football sig and is made using Paint, powerpoint and a bit of publisher. Can I once again have feedback as these take a long time but I do make mistakes and I want to learn and get better. Thanks. I used a faded effect this time and I'm hoping to be able to make them more colourful like the previous one which I used a blur effect on. Thanks guys.

MatthewUpsonsig.png

dc, im with redrup, actually the same story. Your sigs are good "fm-base-wise" but honestly dont like them at all. you see, (dont mean to sound cocky) for me photoshopping its all about smudging and displacing and clipping masks, sorry mate, its not they are bad, they are just dull n boring.. at deviantart you have some hella good tuts, just type in "sig tut"

keep it up

Here we are guys. This is my second football sig and is made using Paint, powerpoint and a bit of publisher. Can I once again have feedback as these take a long time but I do make mistakes and I want to learn and get better. Thanks. I used a faded effect this time and I'm hoping to be able to make them more colourful like the previous one which I used a blur effect on. Thanks guys.

MatthewUpsonsig.png

In my opinion the Carlton Cole one is much better.

Perhaps the messy style of that Upson one doesn't suit my tastes?

In my opinion the Carlton Cole one is much better.

Perhaps the messy style of that Upson one doesn't suit my tastes?

Okay thanks Redrup. I'm gonna do a blue green one of the upson one but now I'll do a different cleaner background instead.

Thanks.

Okay guys. Thanks for the advice. Keep it coming. The Green one is better (I hope) and will be up in the next half hour then its definitely the end for today.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

do a team instead of the hamemrs

Okay any preference. I like West Ham but I'll try another.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

can sum1 post me a link to ur photoshopss??

I don't use photoshop.

nah i was just saying coz you've done two west ham why not try a team with a colour scheme you like

I use Photoshop So Dose Frankie

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Go on challenge me. Any team with well knownish players.

Do A Kaka one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back