Dc And Frankie's Signatures

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 943
  • Views Views 73K
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is some constructive criticism..

Your images seem very blurry to me, don't know what it is.. also, the font is terrible!

You need to download some fonts for starters (www.dafont.com)

Also, Paint isn't good enough to do what your wanting, use Photoshop CS3, easy to use and good for making images :D

MiiCK (H)

Yeah thanks Mick. Really Helpful. I use all sorts of different fonts from various websites and as I'm new to this I'm just experimenting. Do you think my new sig for Junior Stanislas is better or worse? More feedback please people.

JuniorStanislas.png

sorry to say mate, i think its really blurry, if you used high quality pics, theyed be soo good

Its blury cause you dont use photoshop all your sigs have been blury

11.png

Any better Frankie?

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Well there's not much I can do as I don't have photoshop and wouldn't know where to go.

In my next sig which is a Zavon Hines special I'm going to improve the quality by reducing the amount of synthesizing I do in paint. It may look less stylish or advancedas it has less layers but the bluriness should be reduced(I hope)

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Do you have msn

No sorry.

646px × 248px is your image sizes fatshit, change to 500x200px or something like this.

and danny, the best thing about your pic, is that i don't have to look at it anymore.
lol.
the font is so old, microsoft word built in font ****.. get some new fonts man!
and to be quite honest, making images is, well, exactly that, not getting google images and putting as background and ****, fair enough if its a stadium etc, but not if its abstract like in your messi one, make it yourself, really not too hard at all.
fonts will drastically improve your images!

MiiCK (H)

hiya lads. can any of you do me a barnsley one please.

background - oakwell or something a bit abstract
pics - barnsley crest on one side and maybe the brazil badge on the other
text - Barnsley
Pride of Yorkshire
Just Like Watching Brazil

any and ideas would be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance

Last edited:
Can someone make me a sig with Torres and Gerrard in please, no specific instructions just suprise me! :)

any chance you can av a go at my barnsley one (as above) as well plz mate

Thanks Danny and sorry if I am asking too much but could someone also make me one of Hristo Stoichkov, with CSKA Sofia's stadium in the background and their badge somewhere on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back