Dc And Frankie's Signatures

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 943
  • Views Views 73K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, though he has Vista and even if it was the same he is back in Nottingham now.

No point, it won't have any text on it because I haven't downloaded any new fonts yet, and with this illegal version of Photoshop I don't know where to put the texts to make them available :P

Just download the font and right click and select install

I no its **** i am just trying new stuff lol
Na its good Danny. I'm getting quite good at this whole paint thing and I will have your Kaka' one online soon. It's Real Madrid and everything. you'll love it(I hope)

Meh. Here it is.

Walcott.png

The sig is too bland, there aren't enough effects. The use of C4D looks rookie-ish. This is what I get for stopping on Photoshop for a year or so...

Wont say anyfing bout ronaldo...what bout robinho :P

I've said quite a few times that he is my favourite footballer, but i refuse to have a Man City player on my sig :P so i got him in a Real kit, which isn't much better but i can live with it.. also i love him celebration xD

Meh. Here it is.

Walcott.png

The sig is too bland, there aren't enough effects. The use of C4D looks rookie-ish. This is what I get for stopping on Photoshop for a year or so...

Where you get your backgrounds or whatever you call them from

C4D renders can be found in numerous places, I got the two I used on this sig from planetrenders.com.

whats a render. I just get photos off google and make backgrounds. KAKA coming soon.

its ok, if you look at 4th page it explains bout an arsenal vs argyle one

ok, so just pretend this is the layout:

Arsenal badge Arsenal vs Plymouth Argyle Argyle badge
3-1
03/01/09

Good to see you guys are getting better, while I'm left alone in the beginner seat.:'( I haven't had time to practice these days, too busy with other things. I'll be back on-track in a few days' time, and hopefully improving too.....

il give it a go lewis

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Ok lewis, im done, tell me what you think and if you want any changes.
Comments from others would be appreciated :P
99165245.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

il give it a go lewis

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Ok lewis, im done, tell me what you think and if you want any changes.
Comments from others would be appreciated :P
99165245.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------
Thats's Nice. Very Hard to do. Lewis should be grateful. KAKA is finally ready. It took hours to do but I'm ready. My best yeat even though everybody loves the original Cole 1.
-
-
-
Kakasig.png

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

I hope you like it Danny. It took away my evening and I have to hand in coursework tomorrow. 8-|

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

I'm gonna go back to my West Ham ones now. They're much more rewarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back