Dc And Frankie's Signatures

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 943
  • Views Views 73K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love It (L)

Lol thanks Danny. It's hard. I had to start again twice because I put in a picture of the wrong player by accident as I name the files just by numbers. And I had to twist the front image which is why he's backwards but it's okay.

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Junior Stanislas coming up 2moro.

patosigs.jpg

pato
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8036/patosigs.jpg

One definite criticism I can give for that Frankie is that the font seems too out there while everything else is more faded in comparison. Also that doesn't really look like it says Pato at all. Looks Russian. :P

It dose look a little bit wired the text

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Redrup - I have tried lots of stuff and i cant seem to blend my Picture in good

Any tips.

Well there are a lot of different techniques for blending a render into a picture, one of my favourites is using a small smudge brush around the edges of the render but follow some tuts to find your favourite way.

The Size Is Wrong

500x150
500x200

are the size's i use

A sig really needs to have a considerably longer width than height.

The sigs I usually make are 400x120.

Player - Jonas Gutierrez
Club - Newcastle United
Text - Jonas 18
Anything else you want -Maybe St. James' Park in the background.

cheers if you can make it

Well, i'm not a big graphic designer, do a bit in my spare time but mostly a web designer, here's a quick mock-up of what you requested...

Let me know what you think or any changes ^^)

MiiCK (H)

View attachment 12314

Meh. Here it is.

Walcott.png

The sig is too bland, there aren't enough effects. The use of C4D looks rookie-ish. This is what I get for stopping on Photoshop for a year or so...

You can see a n00bish outline round his face -- and REDRUP text looks totally wrong for the pic style, download some more and retry ;)

You can see a n00bish outline round his face -- and REDRUP text looks totally wrong for the pic style, download some more and retry ;)

Ha yeah, I noticed when I had started and couldn't be asked to go through the steps again. ^^)

Okay guys. I'm new to this whole signature business. Here is my first ever football signature. Can I please have feedback - positive and negative telling me how I can improve. Thanks.

carltoncolesig.png

This is some constructive criticism..

Your images seem very blurry to me, don't know what it is.. also, the font is terrible!

You need to download some fonts for starters (www.dafont.com)

Also, Paint isn't good enough to do what your wanting, use Photoshop CS3, easy to use and good for making images :D

MiiCK (H)

Ha yeah, I noticed when I had started and couldn't be asked to go through the steps again. ^^)

Ah, you should keep a .psd file of it then you can always re-edit etc 8-|

If you need any help give me a shout XD

MiiCKKKKK!! (H)

Not to mention I rushed the text and only uploaded it after being persuaded.

I hadn't used Photoshop in about a year and was trying to get back into it.

ummmm... are you using some kind of Transformers background?

Can't read the font either.

I just typed in CD4 Render in Google for the beckground
and yeh i was thinking that but its bigger when you upload so i thought it would be ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back