Deadly Circle - A good old fashioned 4-4-2

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 813
  • Views Views 400K
Update: SG Sonnenhof Großaspach - 3rd season // Half season Bundesliga

Hey,

I just wanted to show you my results of the third season with Sonnenhof Großaspach (predicted to be 18th // first season Bundesliga). Half a season is played so far:

View attachment 253520 View attachment 253521

The first time I didn't have to sign free players:

View attachment 253516

It's going strong so far - my personal aim is to play international football next season. Let's see if we can realize my dream :)

I'm absolutely loving this tactic, because it's a tactic which you can use for every kind of team/league. I believe that we will be able to win the Bundesliga in the next two years ;)

Last edited:
amazing tactic... been using everything as normal, and been winning the PL with Hull first season, no transfers! Just had chelsea (2nd) away, and decided to play counter at the start, amazing.

Show the BPL table please.

Update: SG Sonnenhof Großaspach - End of the first Bundesliga Season

In the second half I made a few tests and switched the mentality to counter - but for me it really did not work that well. So I switched back to the original one to attacking (after the 1:5 defeat vs Dortmund).

View attachment 253491 View attachment 253490

Transfers:

View attachment 253489

The last match day was the greatest one - Leverkusen lost to Wolfsburg and we've used that chance to finish the season with an great 3rd place :). I'm looking forward to play the next season. I want to do a few transfers - the next season will be played with the original one only! ;)

I will share the results of the 4th season as well, if you are still interested in it.

Last edited:
In the second half I made a few tests and switched the mentality to counter - but for me it really did not work that well. So I switched back to the original one to attacking (after the 1:5 defeat vs Dortmund).

View attachment 886282 View attachment 886285

Transfers:

View attachment 886286

The last match day was the greatest one - Leverkusen lost to Wolfsburg and we've used that chance to finish the season with an great 3rd place :). I'm looking forward to play the next season. I want to do a few transfers - the next season will be played with the original one only! ;)

I will share the results of the 4th season as well, if you are still interested in it.

Of course we are interested! I hope you will qualify to the CL! To be honest counter isn't that great for me too, but if others are enjoying success than I can only think that the league where you are playing or the status of your team DOES MATTER.

I am having trouble playing against teams with more than one striker. Or more through the middle; 4-3-3 for example.

Any tips?

did you try to change to counter?
I did, but it didn't seem to help too much.

Another thing I changed was removing the "Never" OI option on Tight Marking the strikes. Improved the performance so far, but I am still testing.

what team are you playing? and did you try without removing the the never from the oi?

Zyndar one question mate,can u post screen of your team training?
Thank you

i just love this striker
45b9f366e64a020a214e0d0f113d0421.png

Guys,i want some information.
Long Flat Throw PPM is important for tactic?
MR should be left foot?
Hard/Away matches change counter or play with counter always?

MR should be left foot?
i will try to answer, i have two players who have long flat throw, its helping. i dont think that the mr should be left foot . i change to counter only on hard away matches.

MR should be left foot?

Hi mate,
No throw in exploit is used in DC.
MR shouldn't be left footed.
Use counter on hard games in my opinion.
Zidane was the best! Sorry, this was not amongst your questions :)

Back