Deadly Circle - A good old fashioned 4-4-2

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 813
  • Views Views 400K
101 goals in 18 matches
248d4f9f2774597091d85af09396d751.png

Cani just say that i clicked on the link for the download of the Tactic and it gave my computer laptop a Virus which stopped everything from working i had to shut down computer then scan and delete the threat , i thought the days were gone when peeps on here would deliberately upload virus's to others ...I was wrong !!

THE TACTIC DOWNLOAD IS A VIRUS AND NEEDS TO BE SORTED OUT I NOW HAVE A COMPUTER THAT DOES NPOT WORK THANKS TO THIS TACTIC DOWNLOAD . PLEASE HELP OR DO THE DECENT THING AND LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT IT

THE TACTIC DOWNLOAD IS A VIRUS AND NEEDS TO BE SORTED OUT I NOW HAVE A COMPUTER THAT DOES NPOT WORK THANKS TO THIS TACTIC DOWNLOAD . PLEASE HELP OR DO THE DECENT THING AND LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT IT

When i downloaded it didn't have any virus... wait and zyndar fix it for sure

When i downloaded it didn't have any virus... wait and zyndar fix it for sure
I Really hope so , it happens when you click the mediafire download link , it takes you to a pop up that then does not let your computer do anything but listen to a womens voice telling you , you are infected with a virus and you have to phone the Number provided to get help and pay to remove the virus ! Disgusting behavior for sure

I Really hope so , it happens when you click the mediafire download link , it takes you to a pop up that then does not let your computer do anything but listen to a womens voice telling you , you are infected with a virus and you have to phone the Number provided to get help and pay to remove the virus ! Disgusting behavior for sure

I'm sorry, mate. I downloaded it from this link few days ago...

Cani just say that i clicked on the link for the download of the Tactic and it gave my computer laptop a Virus which stopped everything from working i had to shut down computer then scan and delete the threat , i thought the days were gone when peeps on here would deliberately upload virus's to others ...I was wrong !!

I've had that a few times, it's nothing to do with the OP (and it's not a virus) it's just some OTT advert from mediafire, poor on their behalf.

I feel sorry to the ones who got virus after opening the mediafire link. I don't want to harm anyone's computer, trust me. So far more than 1200 users clicked on download and only 1 person reported the issue. It maybe has to do something with mediafire, but not with me. I can only advise you install some proper anti malware/spyware programs.

insane! i know its pre season and im a much bigger team, but wow.

Back